Werewolf's Slave

Long ago werewolf's Rome the lands. Take 18 year old girls as slaves. Humans were dogs waiting to be beaten. Servants waiting to be used. Woman waiting to be sex slaves and be abused. Witches also Rome the lands. That's what stopped the werewolf's. Now not a werewolf to be seen. Until now........

Chapter 1: Never forgetting

~.~

"Try to catch me Emma!" Hana squeaks running around the cabin. I run the opposite of her and ran into her. "Hana are you ok?" I giggled. "Hehe yea I'm-ok". I stood up and pick put her in my arms. Hana started to fall asleep. "Your tiered aren't you?" I asked starring at Hana's sleepy face. When I walked into the house, I put Hana in her room and she passed right out. I love you little sis. Sometimes I wish that mother was here to see this.

I walked into the kitchen seeing father clean the house. "Hey father are you ok?" I asked helping him. "No need sweetheart, I can do this". "Father I'm 18 years old, You don't need to call me sweetheart" I giggled. "As long as I'm alive you will always be my little girl" Dad said calmly. I could sense my fathers sadness still inside him from mothers horrible death. "Oh and honey Hana is staying at Uncle Jacks house for a week". "Ok father". There was a pause. "I'm gonna get some more eggs for you" I said grabbing my basket and walking out of the house. Father said nothing and continued cleaning. I felt really bad for him. He doesn't deserve this pain after what he's been through to catch her eyes. Hell, I don't even deserve this! She died so soon. I was only 14 years old dammit!

I never even got to talk about all that girly stuff to her.

I shook off the sadness and anger inside. Soon after hours of walking, I finally got to the farm. The sun was brightly shining and the cloud were as white as ever. I saw uncle jack in the distance. "Hey Uncle Jack!" I hollered waving my arms to get his attention. My heart was racing with questions. How are you? What happen Since I was gone? "Emma!" Uncle Jack hollered running towards me. All of the sudden I felt a huge amount of joy rushing through me. Like I was zapped by happiness. I jumped in Uncle Jacks arms (not really/hug). "How are you?" I asked feeling the warmth on my face. "Well I made a huge sale of eggs today and I'm feeling much better" He replied putting his hands on his hips to make me laugh.

It did. "I'm really glad uncle Jack" I said giving him a huge hug. "So where's Hana?" I asked. "She's upstairs sleeping" Uncle jack replied. "Oh ok make sure she gets your famous eggs, She loves them" I tolled smiling. He smiled too. There was a pause. "Oh here" Uncle Jack said handing me 12 eggs. I slowly put then in my basket so they wouldn't brake. "Thanks" I said happily.

"I'll see you around then?" I asked. "Yea why not, I'm only getting older" He replied. I giggled under my breath.

(1 hour later)

•••••••••••••••

"Father?!" I called putting the 12 eggs on the counter. "Father?" I said again getting worried. I ran in his room getting scared now. He wasn't there. My heart was racing with fear and regret. I looked in my bedroom. I saw my father dead on the floor. Blood spilling surrounding him. "FATHER!!" I cried with my heart in my throat. "NO!" I yelled scared and now alone. I started crying that both of my parents are gone. Suddenly, I heard a growl coming from the hallway. I slowly turned around and saw a black werewolf. His mouth was bloody and dirty. His claws were like knives ready to strike. He growled even louder.

I slowly stepped back with my heart feeling like its gonna burst. The werewolf smirked. "Your mine now" The werewolf demanded in a deep demon like voice. "No please no!" I cried looking fathers dead body. I ran for my life scared to death. The werewolf was too fast and grabbed my ankles tripping me. I felt pain in my knees and elbows. My head clasped my the wooden floor causing me to pass out.

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks