Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Vamp problem

••••••••••••••••••••

Emma's POV: ~.~

••••••••••••••••••••

"Where's Hana?" Emma asked. As soon as Hana heard that, she ran out of her room. "Emma!" Hana cried running into my arms.

It felt good to finally see her face and her voice. I felt light headed. I smell something and didn't couldn't figure it out. "What's that smell?" I asked.

"What smell?" Kayla asked confused. "Wait, let me see her hand" Kayla asked with a weird look. I held out my hand and she grabbed it.

Right after she touched my hand for 5 seconds, she let go if my hand. She gasped. "Your half vampire" Kayla said.

I totally forgot about that! "Don't freak out....ok-I-I can control it" I said afraid that she won't trust me or something like that. Tyler walked away from the scene with his phone.

What the hell is he doing? Why would he be on the phone after finding out that I'm half vampire?

"I need you" He said to the phone. Few minutes later he came back. "We have a solution. My friend Ayianna is coming.

She's a vamp too. She'll teach Emma to control herself" Tyler said holding my hand.

I felt much better. "Thanks" I said with a smile. Why does he have to be so calm and wise. All of the sudden I felt a pain in my head. I clasped on the ground.

"Ahh!" I yelled. "What's wrong!" Tyler asked putting his arms around me. A girl burst through the door.

"Get away from her!" She said getting Tyler off me. I was so confused. She picked me up to my feet. "I'll be a sec" She said walking me outside.

When I turned around to look. They looked terrified. Hana was behind Kayla with her stuffed animal.

"Sorry" I said. Tyler's eyes looked glassy. We walked to the middle of the forest. We stood a distance from each other. She slowly grabbed a blood bag out of her pocket. My mouth my getting dry and I was craving it.

I ran at it. She blocked it making me fall. I stood up. "What the hell?!" I asked wiping the dirt off.

"Slow". I nodded. It took a couple times to get used to the crave. Then she finally handed me the blood bag. I popped the cap open and started eating/drinking.

Authors note: Hey guys, I know it's weird with the Vamp thing in here, but I just wanted to make thing interesting. Oh and make sure you comment and vote please.!! It will help me a lot.