Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Witch!

~.~

I could feel the leaves scratching my face. My hands/paws were hurting. All of the sudden I heard someone chase me. "EMMA!" Xavier yelled in a demon voice. Shit it was him again! I got scared and ran faster.

Then a woman stopped me in my tracks. I turned into a human. "Who are you?" She asked. "My name is Emma" I answered about to cry. I hid behind her scared. "What's wrong?" She asked. She didn't look scared, she looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Him!" I said pointing to Xavier. He ran over to where she was. "You!" He said. "You are the one who put the curse on us!" He yelled pissed. "Yes I am". "Wait your a witch?" I said even more scared cause I was a werewolf....well now I am. "Yes I am and you didn't need to be in this. When did you turn?" She asked. " a hour ago". "Shut up witch! You should pay for this!" He yelled even louder. She lifted her hands and green mist took place in between her hands.

I was memorized. My eyes grew with amazement, but I was also scared what she would do to me since you know I'm a wolf. She quickly zapped Xavier and he threw into a huge oak tree. It was pitch dark in the hole. All of the sudden red glowing eyes appeared. I was scared.

Xavier ran at her and scratched her leaving her with a bloody stomach. "Oh my god!" I yelled trying to pick her up. I got angry and turned. Xavier was ready to fight. He could smell my fear. I ran at him and knocked into him. Damn I'm strong! He got knocked over but got up right away. I took all the anger deep inside and used it against him. He killed my father, he took Hana away,from my grasp. My eyes went from ice blue to coal black. I charged after him and knocked him into a tree leaving him unconscious. Right after, I picked the woman up and ran as fast as I could. My heart was racing with fear and confusion.

Where should I go? The king is looking for me. I have a witch on my back as she's passed out. Oh god what did I get myself into. My head was so confused. All of wanted was to help my father and sister and now I'm a werewolf with a witch on my back! Such a crazy world, you know why I mean. Nevermind.

(Soon after Emma reaches the end of the forest)

I slowly put her down trying not to hurt her stomach. I could smell the blood slowly tuning down her stomach. Great now I'm a werewolf that hates blood! nice going Emma! Ugh ok, just try to find some witches.

"Ok if I was a witch where would I be?". I saw in the distance a cabin hiding in the trees. "Oh thank god". I picked her up again as walked to the cabin. I slowly opened the door with my werewolf nose. I slowly walked in. It looked pretty abandoned to me.

I put the "witch" down on the couch. I turned back into a human and tried to wake her up. "Hello? hello?" I said nudging her a little. She slowly got up. "Easy easy" I said making sure she doesn't hurt herself. "Where are we?" She asked. "In a abandon cabin". She got up faster and stood up. "Where's Xavier?!". She was pissed.

"He's gone, I lost him trying to save you and me". She calmed down. "My names Kayla" she said. "Im Emma". We smiled and felt like kids again.

Grrrrrr! "What was that?" I asked. My head felt numb and weird. My heart felt warm and cozy. "Wait is that my...." I slowly said turning around. It was a man my age and he was....a werewolf.

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks