Chapter 13

Chapter 13: the new me

•••••••••••••••••••

Tyler's POV: ~.~

•••••••••••••••••••

I approached a old warehouse. The windows had mold on them and dust. "So this is where my mate is" I said in a demon like voice. My inner wolf was ready to claim her back. If she is in any harm, they will be dinner.

I walked to a rusty door. I grabbed the corner of it an ripped it off the frame. It was really dark in there. I saw a stair case leading down stairs. I started to growl in my throat sensing my mate, but she was different. I didn't know what happen to her, but if she's beat up......death will follow them.

I slowly walked down the stairs, hearing chattering. "We can't just set her free. We don't know how she'll deal with her abilities" A man said. What the hell!? New abilities! "Your right" A woman said. I felt my inner wolf come out. I listened closely. "So am I your pet now?" I heard Emma say. Oh my god, it's Emma.

I felt my inner wolf want to charge at those men, but I didn't want to be stupid. "No your just my prisoner" a woman replied. I peeked through a crack in the wall. "Now let's test your anger" A man said grabbing a belt. I felt my werewolf come out. "Don't you fucking dare" Emma said yanking on the chains.

The man lifted the belt and hit Emma in the thy. "AHHH!!" Emma screamed. I felt tears fill my eyes. "AHH!" She screamed again. Emma changed. She had blue eyes mixed with red. She was.....a hybrid. She yanked on the chains.

She broke a chain with her right arm. "Shit!" The man said. She yanked the other with her left. She showed her teeth and she had vampire teeth.

I couldn't take it. I turned and jumped in the fight. The witch was doing a spell on Emma, to keep her down. "No you don't!" I yelled and attacked her. She fell helplessly. I opened my jaw and ripped her head off.

"Tyler!" Emma said. The man held a gun to Emma's head. "Give up now dog, you won't win" He said. I smirked. "Maybe you won't" I said playfully and ran at him. He tripped and managed to shoot Emma in the shoulder.

I ran at him and ripped his head off. I glanced at Emma. "Emma!" I said getting by her side. The bullet in her shoulder. Blood eroded from her shoulder. I picked her up as she moaned. "The...bullet...has..poison" Emma managed to say as she fell asleep.

Authors POV: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks!