Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Morning

(Soon everyone went to bed and feel asleep. It was about 12:50pm)

I woke up hearing the branches banging on the window. My mouth was kinda of dry so I went to get some water. "Man it must be very windy outside" I said to myself taking a sip. I saw in the corner of my eye a shadow. Chills ran down my spine.

I walked outside feeling chills. "Hello?" I asked crossing my arms. I saw a man standing in the distance. He smirked and ran after me. "Tyler!" I yelled running back in the house. I would defend myself but I'm not a werewolf anymore.

Tyler ran outside with me. "What's wrong?" He said. "Him!" I yelled standing behind him. He looked pale, Brown hair, blue eyes, and some hair on his chin. "What's up bro" He said changing Tyler's hand. "Dude? Why come so late?". "You know me, I can't stand in the sun" He said. Tyler agreed.

"Emma this is Damon. Damon this is Emma" Tyler said trying to make me feel better. It didn't work. "Why the hell did you have to scare me like that?!" I yelled pissed. "Well that's how I roll". I just gave up. "You know what, fuck it. I'm going back to sleep" I said walking inside and in the bed.

•••••••••••••••••••

Tyler's POV: ~.~

•••••••••••••••••••

"Dude seriously why did you do that" I said giving him the look is seriousness. "Well....i didn't actually know you cared for her" He said. Ok so you thought my mate was dinner!! I'm gonna rip your head off. "Dude that is my mate her tried to kill!" I yelled.

"Dude I'm sorry" He said. Well at least he apologized. Usually vamps don't do that. "Look man, it's late a I'm tired. So I'll see ya around" I said grabbing the door handle. "Ok bye" He said slowly turning around. I felt kinda if bad leaving him by himself, but look I am tired!

I walked inside taking huge breath. I walked into the bedroom. "Is he gone?" Emma asked lifting the covers over her head. "Yes" I giggled. I looked happier. I laid on my side with my head leaning on my hand. "I love you" I said seeing her tired eyes making me tired as well.

"Love you too" She smirked. "Good night love" I said getting comfortable. We both started falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Emma's POV: ~.~

•••••••••••••••••••••

I felt the warmth of the sun hit my face. I heard birds singing as the sum began to get brighter. I could smell bacon sizzling and eggs cooking. I slowly got up and saw Tyler in the kitchen. He looked hot as ever. Me waking up on a beautiful morning and

"Hey beautiful" Tyler said putting his arms around my waist. He slowly kissed my temple. "Good morning" I smiled. "Thank you!" I said looking at the delicious coffee. I sat down with the coffee Tyler made me. It smell so good. The dark coffee blending with the sugar and Carmel cream. Just perfect.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked David taking a sip. He smirked. "Of course I did". We put the eggs and bacon on a plate and put it in front of me. "I smell bacon!" Hana said running in with her messed up hair. "Well good morning to you too beautiful" I said putting her on my lap.

She yawned as she snuggled against me. Tyler smiled. "Awww!" Kayla said. She stood by the counter. "You need help?" She asked Tyler. "I got it". He cracked more eggs in the pan and stirred them up. "Thank you" Hana said eating some of my eggs. We all giggled.

"Silly" Kayla said taking a sip of her water. "Want some?" Hana asked offering some eggs. "No you eat it" I said putting her plate back on the table. I put Hana in her own chair and walked to where Tyler was. "Hey" I said hugging him. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I said kissing him on the cheek. "Eww!" Hana laughed.

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks!