Chapter 12

Chapter 12: the search

••••••••••••••••••••

Emma's POV: ~.~

••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up, but still kept my eyes shut with fear. "How are we gonna do that!" A man voice said. My heart was racing. "I don't know contact the witch" Another man said. What were they talking about? Why do they need me? Am I being used?

Thought were going in my head. I opened by eyes slowly feeling a pain in my head. "Look she's awake" A man said. I found myself being chained against a wall. Hands and feet were chained. "What's going on?!" I said pulling the chains. "Were testing the unthinkable" He replied.

What the hell? The unthinkable! "What the hell is that?" I asked in a mean way. My heart was filling with fear and my head with anger. I could feel my wrists getting sore. "We're gonna combined a vampire and werewolf as one". "But I'm not a werewolf" I said sharply. "Then we'll make you one" He said opening a door for someone.

"Emma this is Kara. She's a witch" A man said. "Charming. Now let me go!" I snapped. "Hold on now sassy. We have to change you first" Kara said putting a rusty old journal on the table. "What is that?" I asked. "A spell book". I got scared. Ok so I'm a experiment now! Great. Ok calm down Emma, Tyler is probably looking for me.

"Let begin" Kara said opening her book.

Then she put her hand on my forehead and spoke a witch language. I felt a pain in my gums and back. "What the hell?!" I said. I felt a burst of pain everywhere. "AHH!" I screamed in pain. I only heard Kara said the words louder.

I felt my back breaking. My eyes burning. "Its working" A man said. Soon after all the pain and suffering, I was a.....werewolf again. I had my white fur and blue eyes back. I felt "normal". I now that sounded weird, but I had all the good an bad memories as a werewolf.

"Now the other step" Kara said. Oh god now this is gonna hurt. I jerked on the chains with anger.

She turned a couple pages and put her hand on my head. She started saying witch words, but in a different way. What the hell is she saying? There were a whole lot of other werewolf's and humans out there. Why me? Why was I the one to be put through this misery.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as I felt pain in my gums. My teeth were started to show. "Stop!" I cried feeling warm tears down my face.

My cold felt very cold and warm at the same time. I started feeling pain in my ears. I could hear from outside. Birds, People, and......Tyler. I wanted to burst into tears, but I didn't want them to know.

"It's done" Kara said closing her book.

"Bitch" I said giving her a "screw you" look. "Thank you" She said putting her book down.

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! I know it's kinda of sad, but hey you need emotion. Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks!