Chapter 6

Chapter 6: My.....mate?

His hair fell down his forehead. Scars on his arms. He had bright blue eyes and tan skin. He was about 6 feet tall. About 5 inches taller than me. My heart was beating inside my chest and I didn't know what do say or do. Finally he went back to his human form. But he had no clothes on..... I looked only at his face and I handed him some clothes lingering around. "What's your name?" He asked in a deep voice. I didn't know why he said that, but I answered it anyway.

"Emma". Kayla nudged me. "He's your mate" she whispered in my ear. Wait! what? Now I have a mate! What the hell.....well maybe it's not so bad. He is pretty!! Cute! Ok Emma calm down, stay cool. "My name is Tyler". OMG! Tyler that is such a hot name!

It felt kinda of weird to have a mate, but whatever. Xavier burst through the door. "Ahhh!" Me and Kayla both screamed. "Emma your coming with me!" Xavier yelled with his bright red eyes. "No she's not!" Tyler said getting in front of me.

The king came through the door. "I believe your mistaken, she's my slave" He said amused. "No I'm not you killed my father and you kidnapped me!" I said starting to changed. Tyler's eyes began to turn orange gold. With pain of hearing that. I wonder why he felt that way. He just met me. Well that's probably the mate thing.

The king changed into a werewolf and he was big! He had black fur and bright blue eyes. Tyler changed and his fur was dark brown and he had orange gold eyes. The king was bigger than Tyler though. Shit this will need two werewolves.

"Well I guess we're doing it the hard way" the king said. Kayla pushed back away from the fighting. "Kayla I can't just sit here!". I changed into a werewolf and jumped at the king. His huge claw scared me in the chest. "Ahh!" I cried in a werewolf sound. I saw that Tyler's eyes began to water.

Tyler got even more pissed and broke the kings ribs. He yelled loudly. My eyes started tearing, I couldn't just kill him. I'm not a kiler! I saw in the corner of my eyes Xavier going after Kayla.

"Kayla!" I yelled getting off the king.

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment as vote! THANKS!