Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Pain

~.~

I woke up seeing blur and aching in my head from sleeping on the cold hard concrete. I looked ahead of me and saw Amber in a werewolf form. "Amber?" I said trying to get as far as possible. I saw her in pain. I looked at the dried blood on her fur. My heart skipped a beat, thinking on if I should help her or not. She growled in pain. I wanted to help her, but I was too scared to do so. I shook my head and leaned closer. I tried to pet her, to calm her down. as soon as my hand touched her fur, she snapped and bit me.

I yanked my hand back, seeing the blood begin to come out. The pain stated rushing over my hand. I never thought she would do that to me. I felt all the emotions in me, put together and ended up with tears. A tear came, one by one. I looked around seeing rocks and chains keeping me down. Soon I looked over, Ambers fur began to turn into skin. Soon she was back to normal.

I leaned closer seeing her scars deeper then I could imagine. "Amber?" I called and her eyes slowly open. "W-what happened?" She asked trying to sit up slowly. I looked around and saw her finally sitting up. "I don't know, I woke up and saw you like this". She sighed looking at me. "I remember...." she said looking at a deep cut in her leg. "I remember picking the foods from in the garden and putting them in the basket. Not long after that, the king came over and touched me inappropriately. My jaw tightened and my fist tightened as well. I turned around and said stop, but he wouldn't listen. My wolf took over and tried to defend me, but he was too strong. Scars began to appear, bruises became about. Soon he grabbed my head and I blacked out. That's all I remember...." Amber said with tears began to appear.

"Im so sorry Amber" I said about to cry. She sighed again and looked like he regretted it. "There's something else isn't there" I said. She looked down and rubbed her stomach. "I'm trying to take care of my baby girl.." She said. I smiled at the thought of her being a mom and how beautiful she'll be. "You'll be a great mother" I added seeing how determined she was.

Xavier came to open the cell. "Come on ladies you know the drill" Xavier said. "Ya Ya ya, I got it hot shot" Amber said. I giggled at how comfortable she is with saying stuff to him. He can't do anything anyways.

(Hours later Amber and Emma both work on the garden)

"Ouch! Stupid Cabbage" I said. Amber started to laugh. "Whats so funny?" I said trying to wipe my hands on my pants. "Nothing" She said picking up a shovel. There was a silence upon us. All I could here is the birding singing in the distance. I love nature. Amber walks up to me. "I got an idea" She whispered.

I leaned in closer. "You see the fence over there, in the distance?" She asked. I nodded seeing it made of bob wire. "What if I turned, put you on my back, and I jump over the fence" She suggested. I loved the idea, but the only thing that stopped me was, if the baby got hurt. "What about the baby?" I asked. She looked at her belly. "Werewolves are stronger then humans, so it will take a a lot to hurt her" She whispered with a smirk. I nodded. She took off her Apron and her other belongings. My heart started to race when, all of the sudden it hit me. This was actually happening!

She turned into her wolf. And she looked brand new, her fur was chocolate burn and her eyes were the brightest green. I hopped on and all of the sudden I felt this enormous amount of pain in my hand. I gasped. Oh shit! The bite, I'm turning!

Ambers POV
She hopped on my back and I was ready to run. Until I sensed another wolf. I knew exactly what was going on. Emma's turning. All I knew this was the wrong place and wrong time! Flashes of me biting Emma came back to me. I started to run as fast as I could with Emma hanging on. "HEYY!!!" I heard Damon yell. I looked over as I ran, seeing Xavier and Damon in their wolf form running. I heard Emma yelp in pain and my heart sank for her.

She approached the fence and I hopped over it. I barely missed leaving a scratch on my leg. I yelped. Emma looked over and was worried. I smirked. I felt dizzy from not eating and I realized, my baby wasn't getting enough food. I felt Emma almost started to fully turn. I quickly dropped her and stopped dead in my tracks. "What are you doing!?!?!!" She yelled. I used my wolf to talk to her wolf. "Run". She looked afraid. I looked over and saw Damon and Xavier. My mouth starts to foam and I growl. Damon and Xavier surrounded me. They were twice the size of me.

I looked over and Emma was already a wolf. She had pure white fur with bright blue eyes. She was a rare one. I smirked and Defended my place. "Go after her!" I heard Damon's wolf say to Xavier. "Noo!!" I yelled and attacked Damon.

Emma's POV
I finally formed and felt stronger then ever. "Go after her!" I heard Damon say. I froze until I saw Xavier start to run. "Run Emma! Run!!" Amber yelled from her wolf. I did as she said and ran as fast as I could. I remembered Hana and how she was still out there somewhere. I needed to find her. And now that I'm a werewolf, I KNOW I will! "Emma!" I heard Xaiver, with my speed I escaped him. After that I never turned around...... never..

Authors note: Hey guys tell me what you think! Make sure you comment and vote! Thanks