Chapter 4

Sophie stared at the note in wonder. Why would Fitz want to meet her by the ocean. Was something wrong?

Sophie quickly grabbed a coat the Black Swan had provided, and she left the house. Quietly closing the front door behind her, Sophie saw Fitz standing at the oceans edge.

Slowly she walked up to him. "Is something-"
"You came," Fitz smiled.
Sophie nodded. "Of course. Is everything alright?"

Fitz just continued smiling as though in a daze.
Was he ok? Maybe Keefe had pulled another prank on him Sophie wondered.

Fitz shook his head, clearing his mind.
"Sorry. I couldn't sleep and I thought if you were awake you might like to walk around the yard with me?"

Sophie blushed, hoping the dark night sky would hide it. Fitz as in FITZ VACKER wanted to go on a walk with her!

She had to be dreaming. Why would Fitz want to walk around with...her?

Well it wasn't like she was going to pass up this so, "Of course, I'd love to walk around with with you!"
Fitz's movie star smile shone brighter than everblaze.

The two walked around and talked for over an hour! With nothing to stress or worry about it was the first they could just let go and be free.

*Fitz's POV*

I lead Sophie back to her room, murmuring a goodnight before I slump back against the wall. I can't believe I just did that! It was incredible. Sophie actually wanted to walk with me. And she laughed at my jokes!

Was it possible she could like me back?

No. No my mind could not go there. If it did I would only get my heart broken. But what if she did...
But what if she didn't?

Ugh, why is this so confusing?!?

I start walking back towards my room when,
"So, midnight walk with Foster?"

I might not be able to post for a while! *cries*

~ penguin9007