13 Questions/information/a whole lot of randomness

Here's a little something before I post the next chapter tomorrow! I'm not sure how much of it makes sense, but oh well. ;)

I was tagged by Awesome_Girl_279 to do the 13 questions. (And I was completely clueless as to what I was supposed to do😂) So here we go!

1. Let's start with the obvious, I am a complete book nerd!! And I am proud of that.

2. My entire family and one of my closest friends are all in the opposite team as I am for kotlc!!!! (And it's so frustrating)

3. One day I will travel into my books and meet all the characters that ruined my life, shattered my heart, and consumed my soul. And no one can tell me otherwise, they are as real as my pain.

4. I HATE blueberries. They are disgustingly evil little things.

5. Drawing is one of my favorite things to do (along with reading, and writing, and reading, and reading some more. Oh and reading!) No but seriously drawing is the one thing that keeps me sane.

6. I play the most unrecognized instrument in the orchestra, the viola!!! (And can somewhat play the violin and cello)

7. My favorite color is blue.

8. I cannot live without cheese (and books)

9. I am an introvert who wishes they could be an extrovert, then when I try to be an extrovert I make a complete fool of myself and then realize I love being an introvert!

10. Any sport that involves catching or throwing I will NEVER be able to do.

11. I have permanent scars and bruises on my body from doing really stupid stuff all because I got some 'great' idea.

I'm running out of things to say about myself because I'm such a boring person!!!!!

12. Let's see, I speak English and only English. (Does that count? We're going to say it does)

13(finally). I believe CATS ARE BETTER THEN DOGS!!!!!!

Alrighty I did it!!!! (Somehow I probably messed this up, but oh well ;))

The people I tag are...

Team-Foster-Keefe1
U_cant_sink_my_ships
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I'm thinking of changing the cover of the story. Here are a few covers I've been creating. Vote for which one you like the most, and tell me if you have an idea for a different cover!

1.

2

2.

3

3.

4

4.

Or I can just stick with the original

What do ya think?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would like to let you guys know that I myself feel like posting only once a week feels a little too long. So I have decided that if I get 7 votes on a chapter, I will post the next chapter as soon as I can, along with the additional Wednesday chapter. (Sorry if that made no sense) I'm still posting a chapter every Wednesday no matter what, but if I get 7 votes on the previous chapter I will post the next as soon as I see that, no matter what day of the week it is. Though I'll probably only be able to do two chapter a week. How does that sound? I hope that made sense! (And this vote thing won't start until next chapter, tomorrow. Sorry, you still have to wait)

Alrighty last thing! Since I feel really bad about not posting last Wednesday here's a one sentence sneak peek at tomorrow's chapter! Enjoy!!

I'm cut off by the press of his lips to mine.