Chapter 12

*Keefe's POV*

"I love you too. " Sophie whispers back

I don't know how long we stood there after that kiss. We were content just standing there in each other's arms, knowing we had found the one true love of our lives.

Finally we broke apart. Foster's emotions were spiking all over the place; I smiled.

She started to blush, and seemed to suddenly be very shy. It was adorable.

"Soooooo," I say. "What now?"

Foster shakes her head, still smiling. "I don't know. I really don't know."

We stand there for a few moments before I finally say, "I suppose breakfast would be a good thing to have."

"I suppose it would be." Foster agrees. She gives a little peck on my lips before skipping out of my room. "I'll see you down there!" She calls out to me as she leaves the room.

I can do nothing but stand there and smile. Aw Foster.

Then I hear a knock on the door and in walks Fitz. "Hey," he says.

I'm mildly surprised.

Then I remembered he wanted Foster too. He thought he liked Sophie too. The love of my life.

How could I break this easily to him?

"I heard you got her." A pause. "Sophie. She wanted you."

Well that was simple, he already knew.

I nod, and he smiles faintly. "Just treat her well, ok? Don't hurt her, and if you break her heart I swear I'll-"

I cut him off, "Relax. Fitz you know, I would never hurt Sophie."

He nods. "I just had to say it.. Hey I think that's the first time I've heard you call her Sophie!" Fitz gives a friendly laugh and puts a smile on his face.

He hides his pain behind a smile and a laugh. Just like I did.

*Sophie's POV*

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" I wince at Biana's high pitched scream. "Why did you not tell me?!?!?"

"I was trying to figure out my emotions on my own," I answer.

"But I could have helped youuuuuu," Biana pouts. Then she cheers up again and, "I still can't believe you guys kissed!!!!! You know I totally love you two together! You're literally the perfect couple."

"Well I don't think we're a couple yet. And I don't know how this will all work out with the matchmaking scrolls..." I hadn't thought about this before. What would happen when we got our matchmaking scrolls?

"Oh don't your worry. If the matchmakers don't see how amazing you two are together, I will personally have a little talk with them." Biana smiles.

I shudder just at the thought of what the matchmakers would have to go through. Let's just say it's best not to get on Biana's bad side.

"So what was if like?" Biana inquires. "How did he hold you? Was it the perfect kiss, or was it kinda awkward? Wait! Did you kiss him, or did he kiss you? Oh and did he say he loves you? Did he explain his feelings at all? Sophie I've got to know what's going on here!!!"

I just stare at her blushing. "Um that's waaaay to many questions. You know, I don't think I've got time to answer all those. Maybe another time! Bye!!" I then sprint for the door, determined not to have to answer these questions. My face turns bright red just thinking about it.

"Sophie Foster GET BACK HERE!!!!" I hear Biana running after me.

Well she can't force me to say anything if she can't catch me!

Ugh these last couple chapter have been so cringy! Sorry guys, I'm not to good at this lovie dub dub stuff.

~penguin9007