Chapter 13

*Sophie's POV*

I run into the kitchen to get away from Biana when suddenly I run smack right into something! ...or someone.

"Granite!" I shrieked in joy. Biana came skidding into then kitchen, and following her happy screams came Fitz, Keefe, and Dex.

We all stared in shock before leaping onto him and wrapping him in a big hug.

"Well I missed you guys too," he laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Biana asked, and I said, "Are you bringing us back?" I tried not go get my hopes up too much.

"As a matter of fact, Miss Foster correct." Granite smiled.

My mind burst with joy. I was going home! I was going go see Grady and Edaline, and Iggy!!!!! I could possibly see Silveny again, and even Verdi I would be glad to see again! I could finally see my family again.

Fitz, Biana, and Dex all have faces of pure happiness just like mine. They're all excited to see their families again too.

I don't know how the things that happened here will turn out at home. (*cough* Grady and Keefe *cough*) But I know it'll all work out in the end. It always does.

Keefe comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist in a hug. He whispers in my ear, and I smile.

"Let's go home."

                              The End

Thank you all so much for reading this story, and sticking with me to the end! I had so much fun writing this, and I hope you had just as much fun reading it. Now onto the long wait for Nightfall!

❤Lots of love❤

~penguin9007