Austria (and Miss Hungary)

Austria was already blushing and he hadn't even started yet. He took one more swig of alcohol and started."So everyone know that Hungary and I were married right?" The group simultaneously said yes except for 1 person. "What?! You two were-a married? That's-a magnifico!!! Wait are you two still-a together?" Said Italy. "No," announced Austria,"now may I continue? Anyways after we got married we were like any other newlywed couple. Crazy in love and all. We lived together, ate together, those kinda of things." France, obviously drunk yelled, "DETAILS PIANO-MAN, DETAILS!!!" Austria ignored him and continued. "One day I came home from a meeting and I saw nothing. Usually Hungary greeted me at the door. I yelled that I was home but got no reply. I walked in to the living room and I saw a long line of string. Of course I was curious so I followed it. I collected the string from behind me and the strong lead up to my bedroom. Well, Hungary and mine. We shared a bed. Anyways, I went in and I saw her, my wife in Neko-kitty lingerie playing with string. Of course she was sexy but I first asked what was going on. She said, "I like love you so will you play cat and mouse with me honey?" She slurred her words. She was under the influence. Or as commoners say, drunk. I went up to her and asked what it was about and she said that she wanted to have some fun." Austria blushed and, as he took his break of shame, all eyes went to Hungary. She notices and said, "What?! Don't blame me, I was drunk!"
Austria snapped back into it and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "As I was saying, she was just standing there, nude, before me. I remember saying that I had a meeting in 10 minutes. I did. I wasn't lying. She looked at me and said, "Nem vagyok elég szexi az Ön számára?" Everyone except for Hungary gave Austria a look. He sighed and said, "It's Hungarian for: Am I not sexy enough for you? Anyways, I said that she was but she didn't believe me. I sat down next to her on the bed. She pushed me down and sat on top of me." Everyone gasps and looks at Hungary again. She blushes like a tomato, yells, "Sajnálom! Minden, amit mond, hazugság, és én soha nem volt itt! (Hungarian for: I'm sorry! Everything he says is a lie and I was never here!) and she runs out of the room. Austria follows her with his eyes but continues his story. "I was shocked and asked what the hell she was doing. She said that she was getting what she wanted." Austria receives a text, looks at it, sighs and says in a monotone voice, "Please remember that Hungary is very drunk at the moment and not acting like herself. Please don't judge her harshly for what happened." He returned to his regular, yet still sort of monotone, voice. "Anyways, she started to unbutton my shirt. I tried to get her off but for such a small woman she is strong. I kept saying, "I have a meeting, I have a meeting, I have a meeting, but she wouldn't listen. She kept kissing and kissing me. I couldn't resist. I kissed back. All of a sudden guess who walks in?" Austria give an evil eye to America. "What bro? Chillax it was cool! Besides she's hot." Austria and America got into a argument over that and it got so bad that Hungary had to come in and smack both of them. There goes her tomboy side. France smiled at Hungary and says, "Wow you seem quite impressive, mademoiselle." He takes her hand and is about to kiss it but Hungary pulls away. "Thanks but no thanks. Let's continue huh? Who next?" She spins the bottle and it lands on Japan. He blushed and said, "Ok fine but onery if no one raffs.

Ok guys I'm doubting whether to continue this or not. I always appreciate comments!!! Tell me if you think I should continue or not. :)