2p England

It landed on Oliver. "Oh me! Well I-" His mouth was covered by Allen, Matt, Francois and England. "Not a dirty story about dad." said Allen and Matt. Francois just shook his head. "I don't want to hear anything. Especially since I know that you're with froggie." said England. Oliver frowned. Everyone pleaded until finally they agreed to let him. Allen put a trash can near him as a joke. Or maybe not. How would you react to your parents sexy story? Gross! Anyways, Oliver started. "One day we went on a romantic dinner, just the two of us and it was really sweet! Then when we got home we ****** and then we ********** and******** (the rest is censored but, unfortunately not for them)." He smiled innocently. Everyone was shocked. France did a pervy smile, Francois blushed bright red, and everyone else was pretty much about to vomit. England's face looked dark green. "Let's continue shall we? Before someone vomits." He spun the bottle, landing on Sweden.

((Update in admins life: I'm so sorry I've been writing slow! I've had lots of requests and little inspiration. Plus my wrist is sprained which makes things harder to do, especially writing. Sorry! I'll be up and running soon! Working through the pain!))