Italy

Uh oh. Italy's dirty story? But he's so innocent!!! Crap. Germany! Do something!

"Me?" Italy said. Germany sat by, worried as usual. "Well, I would have to think. Hmm....." Everyone stared as Italy thought. "Well, once I kissed a boy." Everyone gasped. (By the way Italy is 95% sober during this. He only had a sip of Germany's beer.) "When I was younger Miss Hungary dressed me up in dresses and things like that so I looked like a girl." Hungary jumped from the emo corner and yelled, "Yes I did!!!! He was adorable." France yelled, "Kitty cat!" and shut Hungary up. Italy continued. "Well his name was Holy Roman Empire." Germany got up and sat in the emo corner. "Anyways, he was heading off to war soon. I really didn't want him to leave. I didn't know what else to do, so I yelled for him to come back. I offered my push broom to him." Drunk China yelled, "Why the hell a push brrom?! That's stupid!" Russia cover his mouth. China muttered, "Oh suck ball." Italy kept talking. "The push broom had a lot of our memories. He walked over and took it from me. He said that he wanted to give me something back and asked what people do in my country when they leave. I remembered a woman kissing her husband goobye when he left for work so I said "A kiss." He smiled and kissed me. He was gentle. Then he left. I miss him but I still have that kiss to remember." Italy was attacked by drunk, emotional countries giving him hugs. After he recovered from that he spun the bottle. *le spins* 

It landed on Spain.

(SPAMANO WARNING!!! <3<3<3<3)