America

Sorry about the last few short chapters. I had absolutely no inspiration for Japan or France. Lets continue.

"Dudes, one time England kissed me!!!" Everyone gasped. England ran over and stuffed an English scone in his mouth. "Ignore him!!!" America pushed England over and spit out the scone, horrified by the Brits cooking. "Dude, it's my turn so I have to tell!" England went over to the Corner-of-Shame with Hungary. America continued. "So one time England invited me out to drinks at some pub and I went. He cannot hold his liquor! I told him that he was drunk and he said "YOU DONT KNOW ME, IM THE UNITED BLOODY KINGDOM!!!" The American tried to imitate the Brit but failed. "I told him to slow the hell down but he told me to fuck off. I grabbed his shoulder and he tackled me. England was so wasted, dudes!!! Anyways he said that he missed me or something like that. Then he leaned down and started making out with me!" England turned, angrily from the Corner-of-Shame and yelled, "HEY, YOU KISSED ME BACK YOU GIT!!!" Everyone stared at America. He smiled and said, "What? I never said that he wasn't a good kisser! Anyways, he kissed me for, like 30 seconds, then got off. He whispered in my ear, "Shhh don't tell anyone, git." then he passed out on me. I paid the tab and picked him up and piggybacked him back to my place. He woke up just as we got to the front door. He wasn't asleep." America grumbled, remembering his back pain from back then. "I lead him to the guest bedroom and he kissed me again. Then he said, "Why'd you kiss me wanker?" then he fell asleep. The end." Everyone laughed as England cheeks grew redder and redder. America then, giddily, spun the bottle. It landed on poor sweet Italy. Germany facepalmed.