Canada

The bottle spun and ended up facing Canada. Canada stifled a laugh. He hadn't been drinking at all. No one had seen him so he never got a glass. France slung his arm over him. "No way is my cute innocent Canadian telling a dirty story. I doubt he has one!" "Papa..." Canada grumbled. Prussia smiled and mumbled to himself. "What's that?" said France quizzically. Prussia chuckled. "Oh I'm sure that Birdie has a few "dirty secrets"." France gave Canada the evil eye. "Oh hon hon. Birdie now was it?" Canada yelled (which wasn't loud for him) "Hey I have dirty stories!" Everyone was a little surprised. "You do?" Said *person*. Canada facepalmed. "I'm quiet, not innocent." France sulked in the emo corner with the others. "My boy, my little boy, not innocent..." France muttered.

Prussia blushed a little. "Um...maybe you shouldn't tell?" Canada smirked. "One time Prussia and I had sex." France screeched like a pterodactyl and ran out of the room. America giggled. "He and I went to a bar. He had, like, 6 beers?" Canada said, counting. Germany gave Prussia the death glare. (Angry drunk, hello.) "And I had about 5. We sang and danced on the tabletops to Beyoncé.... We were really drunk. Then he took me to a hotel and, well that was the end."

Everyone was awestruck. Not at Prussia but at Canada. He was so quiet. But then again, earlier he said, "I'm quiet, not innocent." Canada smiled innocently again. He spun the bottle and it landed on ____.

((The bar part was actually true in another fanfiction on here! Look up "PruCan how to be awesome. It's the first one. As for the newest person, new rule! You pick!))