Romano

Romano stood up and started walking towards the door. "No way in hell am I doing this shit. Nope. Fuck off." Prussia winked at France and Spain. They quickly grabbed him and pulled him back. "You can't leave until you tell us." Romano kicked at them. "Fine you bastards! I'll tell you something." He gave in. "It's not that dirty but whatever. Okay so when I was little I lived in the tomato bastards house. And he was a pirate so he went away a lot. When he was gone I..." Romano blushed as he spoke. "I put on Spain's shirt because it smelled like him. And when he came back and he was sleeping or something I kissed his cheek and whatever." He kicked his way past France and Prussia. "I told you something. I can leave." He ran out the door followed by Spain. "Roma wait." France smiled. "I'm such a matchmaker." Prussia rolled his eyes as he spun the bottle for Romano. It landed on Germany.

((This is dedicated to @DanielBeadnell because you've kept with me and gave me motivation through the whole story. Thank you! Okay one more chapter then you guys can start requesting things again. I had lots so Germany is the last one. Oh and so far LietPol, SpaMano and FrUkUs are making out in the hall ;) see you next chapter.))