14

Jazmyn's POV
When I get back we all eat breakfast and Calum and I go for a walk down the beach. We are hand in hand as the sun sends a tingling sensation throughout my body. The wave splash dangerously close to wear we are walking. A few seagulls are present creating the soundtrack of our walk.
"Finally, we are away from them." He says while I'm looking at a mysterious bolder sized rock taller then me and about as wide as my car.
"Yeah. Don't get me wrong," I say the taste of chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles in my mouth. "I love Zayn, but sometimes he pisses me off." I sigh kicking at the sand in frustration.
"Let's not talk about then though." He says holding both my hands and pushing me up against the rock as he begins to kiss my neck.
I smile putting my hand on the back of his neck and bringing his lips to mine. We kiss passionately and rough as of this is the last time our lips will ever meet again and I can feel his smile beneath his lips. His body is pressed against mine as he begins kissing my neck again. I can not stop smiling. I never thought this would happen. He presses his lips against mine again and my hands travel up his chest lifting his shirt above his head exposing his toned core and very defined muscles. I kiss the tattoo on his collar bone once. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he presses me against the rock. He kisses my shoulder and my collar bone as I unzip my jacket because frankly the sun is making me hot.
"Calum." I laugh smiling.
"Yeah." He says pressing his forehead against mine. I press my lips to his softly once more.
"We should head back before they think we're... having sex." I tell him.
We both know Zayn would flip the fuck out if he even so much as thought we had hooked up. He would probably kick Calum's ass. I wasn't going to put Calum in that position any more than he had to be in it.
When we get back Zayn and Luke are taking down the tents because we will be leaving before the night time arrives and Calum and I help them take the cooler and such to the car. Zayn pulls me to the side so he can talk to me. Probably to apologize.
"Look Jazmyn, you may have Calum fooled but I know something is going on between you and Luke-" he begins and I am already fuming inside.
I cut him off, "Shut the fuck up Zayn, because you don't know shit. I will never have a thing for Luke as long as Calum and I are dating. There is nothing there. So just shut the fuck up. You are beginning to piss me off thinking you know me so well. You don't so you can shut up and support me or you can fuck off." I blow up on him and Calum reaches for my arm.
"Babe." He says calming me down, he glares at Zayn and Luke shakes his head.
"I'm sorry." I mutter shoving past Calum and running down the beach to blow off some steam.
It's only when my legs burn so bad that I can't even walk and my lungs are so overwhelmed that it feels like I can't breathe that I stop running.
A/N: Dammmmmmnnnnnnnn