15

Calum's POV

This time none if us go after her. I'm too busy being pissed at Zayn for her to go after her. If I went after her I would probably end up saying some not so nice things about Zayn so I just continue to help pack up glaring at Zayn whenever I am given the chance.

Why is he so against his sisters word? If anyone were to always 100% trust her I would think it would be him, apparently not. I know him she says something that I can trust her, even if it has been something really big that most people would lie about because they were afraid of losing me she has told me the truth and I thank her for that. It is part of the reason why I like her so much, she's honest.

She wouldn't cheat on me, she's not like that. Luke and I were able to get a few words in last night and he has proved that just because someone has tattoos doesn't mean they are a bad person. He is a really good guy and he has made or clear he doesn't think if her like that.

I was a little bit thrown off when we found them sleeping together and I did jump to conclusions and I felt really bad as soon as the words left my mouth. I know they wouldn't do that. Even then it was stupid of me to jump to that conclusion, they were still fully dressed and they didn't have "sex hair" and they didn't look wild or anything. Plus I think we would have heard if they had been doing something, they weren't that far away from camp, just far enough that we had to go looking for them.

At first when I has first seen them together it just all looked so natural and I has never met him before, besides a few words and he seemed so intimidating. It did seem like she had eyes for him at first and I was questioning if my relationship with her was holding her back. Luke looked at her so fondly and it was obvious he liked her.

Even though he denies it, I think he does have a thing for her and that's fine. As long as he doesn't act on it.

I see her make her way back to camp and we are mostly packed up. "You want to start heading back?" I ask.

"Umm." She hesitates before answering. "Let's check the car real quick and make more space in the back. Luke and Zayn you two should stay here until we get back and enjoy yourselves, we've got a long drive ahead." She instructs taking my hand as we walk to the car.

When we get to the car I see the back is spotless. "It's fine." I say.

"I know." She smiles biting her lip and pulling me closer.

I put my hands on her waist and she leans up against the trunk of the car. My lips part to meet hers and soon we are enclosed in our own little world. She kisses my neck and I smile, "Jazmyn." I moan in delight.She pulls away smiling.

"I'm sorry I keep running off like that. Zayn just really..." She drops her sentence letting it trail off and I kiss her gently.

"I know baby. He needs to calm down." I pull her into me and I put my hand on her chin and I lift it up and I kiss her again.

She is so beautiful and kind. She couldn't hurt anyone. She's innocent and pure. I don't deserve her, she's so perfect. I don't want to hurt her and I won't ever mean to hurt her but no matter how hard we try someone's going to get hurt.

"When we get home, I want to show you something." She says smiling her arms are still wrapped around my neck.

Excitement bubbles inside me. I wonder what she wants to show me.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan." I tell her kissing her forehead.

"We should go get them." She says and we walk back to the beach. We pile into the car the same order as last time and I roll down my window in hopes that some of the tension will fly away.