Chapter 2

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)...Earth to (Y/N)."

(Y/N) blinking in surprise, as a hand came into view, waving in front of her face. She looked up, to see Chiyo with a curious expression adorning her features.

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" The brown haired girl questioned.

"N-No, why do you ask?" (Y/N) replied. Chiyo let out a small chuckle.

"All you did during class was stare blankly in front of you." She answered, with a grin. "I thought that you were about to burn holes into the back of Kyo's head, with how hard you were staring at it." Chiyo added, referring to the student (Y/N) sat behind, with a teasing grin, trying to embarrass her (H/C) haired friend.

"Oh, guess I zoned out..." (Y/N) mumbled.

First period, English, had ended and students were hurrying to leave the classroom.

"What were you even thinking about. You don't usually zone out, unless you're thinking about something." Chiyo asked, as (Y/N) started to pack her books.

"Oh, haha, it was nothing." (Y/N) replied. Chiyo gave her a skeptical look, before shrugging a grabbing her bag from her desk chair. "Oh, by the way, do you have the notes and homework for this class?" She asked, with an apologetic grin. Chiyo snorted.

"You know I never take notes." The brown haired girl replied. This information caused (Y/N)'s shoulders to slump, in disappointment. "Buuuuut, I do have the homework for today." Chiyo added, pulling a notebook out of her bag and waving it in front of her friends face. (Y/N) perked up, slightly, and tried to grad the notebook, but was gravely disappointed when the book was snatched out of her reach. "I'll give it to you, if you buy me something from that coffee shop I love, today." Chiyo teased. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and snatched up her bag. She put the strap over her shoulder and started walking towards the door of the classroom.

"Forget it. I'll just ask someone else for notes, you jerk." The (E/C) eyed girl said, irritably. Chiyo's smug expression fell, as she rushed to grab her things and catch up with her angered friend.

"H-Hold on! I didn't mean it, I'll give you the homework. Wait up, don't leave me!" She said, hurrying to her friend's side. The two girls were about to exit the classroom, until a notebook was put into their view. The girls blinked at the sudden appearance of the object, and looked to see who the owner was. Behind the notebook, stood a smiling, blonde boy. He was rather tall, wore a black, long sleeved shirt and jeans, along with grey sneakers, and basically radiated cheerfulness. The females glanced at each other, before Chiyo spoke. "Uh, hi?" She greeted the male, uncertainly.

"Hello~!" The blonde replied. An albino haired boy, about an inch or two shorter than the blonde's own height, came up, beside him. "I just happened to hear your conversation, and decided that you can use my notes!" The male stated, pushing the black notebook closer to (Y/N), causing the girl to grab hold of it. (Y/N) blinked, surprised at the boy's energy.

"I apologize for his behavior." The albino said, an apologetic grin plastered onto his face. "He has a habit of being nosy." The blonde turned to face the boy, his cheeks puffed out and his nose scrunched up in annoyance.

"I do not! I just wanted to help, is all. Is that so wrong?" He asked, crossly. The snow haired male smiled at the two girls, completely ignoring his companion's complaining.

"My name is Takeshi. It's nice to meet you both." He said.

"Oh, well, nice to meet you, too. I'm Chiyo." The orange eyed girl replied, a small smile forming on her face. Takeshi turned his red gaze towards (Y/N), expectantly waiting for her to speak, while holding a small, patient smile.