Chapter One

Alexis' phone started chiming, the wedding march vibrating through her pocket

Alexis' phone started chiming, the wedding march vibrating through her pocket. She pulled her phone from the fold of her jacket, putting an end to the insistent chiming. Reaching in to her purse, she pulled out her birth control, slipping one of the pills onto her tongue, and swallowing hard.

"Alexis!" Veronica's voice called for her attention.

Alexis looked up to find Veronica holding up some pastel pink fabric, Julia nodding vigorously at her side.

As she realized what Veronica was holding, Alexis' sculptured pink lips pulled up into a mischievous grin.

"Try it on. Now." Veronica stated, thrusting the fabric towards her.

"That is going to look so fucking hot on you." Julia said seriously, waving her forward.

Alexis reached out, plucking the hanger from Veronica's fingers. She placed a fast kiss on Julia's mouth. "You're right, it will look fucking hot." She said with an inviting lift of her eyebrow, before leaning over to place a kiss on Veronica.

As Alexis made her way through the small shop toward the back, where she saw a changing room sign, she stopped in her tracks. "Speaking of fucking sexy..." She called over her shoulder to the girls, the shop clerk wrinkling her nose at Alexis' loud swearing. "Julia, you." Alexis pointed a long painted nail at some black lace. "And Veronica, you." She moved her finger to a beautiful burgundy fabric. "Meet you ladies in the change rooms!"

Alexis hung her hanger in an empty change room, but before she closed the door behind herself, she stuck her head out.

"Try on the black," she said to a red head, who was prancing around in a white slip for her boyfriend. "The white washes you out, the black will bring out your features, and your hair."

The red heads cheeks flushed, embarrassed and angry at the random woman who was giving her advice, she wasn't paying attention to her boyfriend who was admiring her, nodding at how the black would look better.

"Yeah, definitely the black, and a size smaller, it would make your ass look incredible." Julia said, coming into the change room area, holding not only the black that Alexis had pointed out, but also a similar cut in cheetah print. Julia smiled at the red head.

The red head tilted her head to the side, visualizing the suggestion, she glanced at her ass in the mirror, pulling the white fabric closer to her body. "Hmm." She murmured, to no one in particular. Shrugging in acceptance, she made her way back into the shop. Alexis winked a 'you're welcome' at the boyfriend.

Veronica stepped up behind Julia, holding a few different outfits of her own. They all smiled at each other before stepping into change rooms and closing the doors behind them.