Chapter Seven

Veronica was back in her burgundy lingerie as she made her way up the stairs, smiling down at the rose petals that still scattered the carpet. She rounded the corner into the living room, to find Ashley sprawled over the pillows, and Dalton sitting patiently on the couch. Veronica smiled at the boys, but before she was able to say anything, Ashley was up, wrapping an arm around her waist, lifting her so she could wrap her legs around him, and he carried her from the room.

Veronica let out a high-pitched yelp with the fast movement, pressing her lips into the warm flesh of Ashley's neck as he carried her down the hallway. Ashley's mouth found hers, hot and hard, causing Veronica to tighten her legs around him, pressing herself against the stiffness in Ashley's pants.

Ashley kicked open Veronica's bedroom door, where it banged loudly against the wall before closing itself. Ashley's lips never left hers as he swept his free hand across her dresser, knocking the contents to the ground. Veronica let out a laugh against his lips as he set her onto the cold surface of the dresser, slipping her panties right off and onto the floor. Veronica heard his zipper, and then he was inside of her, she cried out as the pleasure tingled through her body, causing her nipples to harden. Ashley drove himself into her, hard and deep, the dresser banging loudly against the wall, Veronica couldn't form a coherent thought as he worked her to the edge. Her arms were around his neck, her hands holding onto the hair at the base of his neck as she continued to cry out, Ashley's breath hot on her neck as her pressed his lips to the vulnerable flesh below her ear.

"Fuck Ashley, I'm gonna..." But she was already over the edge.

Ashley felt Veronica tighten around him, and then twitch as she rode out her orgasm. He wasn't even sure how he had lasted this long considering his current state, but he kept going, causing Veronica's whole body to tremble beneath him as he continued his relentless thrusts.

Veronica's moans grew louder, more painful sounding as her body started to tighten again, she wanted to scream and cry at the same time while her nerves sparked and crackled with the sensations.

Ashley could feel her tightening again, and that alone caused him to let go, his body convulsed against her as he tightened his arms around her, holding himself deep. As his body still twitched, he brought his lips to hers, moving his hands up to cup her face tenderly, as he moved his lips from her face, to her neck, and back up again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't enjoy you more thoroughly," Ashley started, pulling back so his eyes could burn into hers. "But you had me holding on by a thread from the moment you walked in. You look beautiful, Babe." Ashley pressed his lips to hers once more.

"Only for you." Veronica said with a smile.

*

Alexis emerged from the bathroom, damp and naked, to find Landon lying out on his bed, the dark ink on his muscular chest standing out in the light of the TV he was watching.