Chapter Five

Alexis let out a breathy laugh as the girls moved in around her, all of them wrapping their arms around each other's waists, facing the boys.

Mikhail sat back down, reaching over Landon to grab his glass off of the side table, before settling into his seat, gulping the champagne back to calm his nerves.

"Veronica." He said quickly, before anyone else could speak, his nerves running high at the insistent throbbing below his belt. "No objections?" He added too quickly again, looking to each of the boys. "Alright." He started to lift himself off the couch, but Dalton's hand came down firmly on his arm.

"Not yet." Dalton said, gesturing to the girls, who were laughing softly to themselves.

Mikhail settled back down impatiently, as Dalton gestured for Veronica to continue.

Veronica removed her hand from Alexis' waist to turn her back to her. Without having to say a word, Alexis unzipped the back of Veronica's dress, her fingers playing softly against the skin of her neck. As Veronica faced the boys straight on again, she stood for a taunting moment before letting the dress fall down her arms to where it pooled at her feet.

The black dress fell away to reveal a modified version of the outfit she had tried on earlier that evening. The silk of the burgundy fabric was slightly lit with the reflection of the candles. Veronica had removed the straps of the bra, greatly changing the overall look of the outfit. The cups held desperately to the swell of her tanned breasts, making you want to give a light tug on the fabric to reveal the rest of her. The matching panties clung perfectly to her curves, revealing much more skin without the garter belt.

"What?" Ashley cried out on the floor, throwing his head back and covering his eyes, unable to contain himself. "That is so not fair, you know that's my favourite colour!" Ashley pleaded.

"Too bad." Was all Mikhail said as he shot off the couch, closing the distance between himself and Veronica in an instant. His lips came down hard and desperate on hers, and with her heels giving her the extra height, the bulge beneath his zipper pressed perfectly against her as he pulled her closer, almost causing her to collapse. Before she could even respond to the insistent kiss, he had bent down, wrapped his arms around her knees, and had thrown her over his shoulder. Veronica let out a yelp that turned into a giggle as Mikhail's hand came down hard on her ass, and he carried her from the room.

"What..." Dalton started, his eyes following Mikhail's back out of the room.

Julia waved a hand of dismissal, "Just let them go." She said with a knowing smile.

*

With her eyes level with his gorgeous ass, Veronica let out a sigh as Mikhail carried her down the stairs, but she was unable to keep the smile from her face. "Mikhail, put me down." She said with a laugh.

In a movement so quick, she was placed back on her feet, but before she could even gain her footing, Mikhail crushed her against the wall, his lips devouring her as his zipper pressed against her wet panties. She let out a loud moan with the contact, her overly sensitive flesh causing her knees to shake. She pushed herself off the wall, shoving Mikhail roughly down the hall, he stumbled backward a few steps into the darkness of the corridor.