Chapter Two

The girls watched as Alexis moved toward the open door, flashing a coy smile over her shoulder back at them

The driver had his hand out, waiting to help Alexis in, and as she placed her small hand in his, he bent his head to brush his lips against the back of her hand. "Ms. Lebelle, what a pleasure." Standing from his bent position he introduced himself, "Mr. Campbell at your service."

The girls watched as Alexis ducked her head into the limo. Julia moved first, stepping up to the open door. Mr. Campbell took her hand, brushing his lips across the skin there, just as he had done with Alexis. "Ms. Reynolds." He said, before she ducked into the darkness after Alexis.

Veronica walked up to Mr. Campbell stiffly, still confused as to what the hell was going on. "And Ms. Duchamp." Following routine the man bent his head to kiss the back of Veronica's hand.

"Th- Thank you." She managed before climbing into the vehicle.

As Veronica's eyes adjusted to the dim interior, Mr. Campbell carefully closed the door, and she took in her surroundings. She had never been in a limo before, the interior was massive compared to what she had expected. Although the ceiling was low, Veronica was looking across a leather seat to one side that could fit more then ten people, let alone the seat she occupied at the back of the vehicle, Julia at her side. Alexis was sprawled across the long bench, staring up at a mirrored ceiling before her eyes drifted down to the side, which Veronica presumed would be the 'bar'.

"Holy fuck!" Alexis yelped, as her hand flew to the bar, closing around the neck of a bottle. "Dom?" Alexis' mouth was agape.

Alexis' outburst pulled Veronica's attention from the admiration of her surroundings. "What?" She asked, having no clue as to what Alexis was referring to.

"Dom Perignon!" Alexis thrust out her hand, clutched in her fingers was a bottle of champagne, dripping water from the ice bucket, onto the interior carpet. After receiving no reaction from Veronica, she waved her other hand at the bottle, as if displaying a priceless jewel.

"Holy fuck, it is!" Julia cried, leaning forward to grab the bottle from Alexis.

As Julia cradled the bottle as if studying it, Veronica took the chance to lean over and see what all the fuss was all about.

"It's champagne right?" Veronica said after studying the bottle and finding nothing exciting about it.

"Um, not just any champagne," Julia started, looking pointedly at Veronica, "This is a hundred and fifty dollar bottle of champagne."

"WHAT?" Veronica said, ripping the bottle from Julia's hands, staring at it incredulously.

A low mechanical sound called the girls' attention. Mr. Campbell was lowering the blind between the front and the back of the vehicle, "All set ladies?" he asked, looking at them through the rear view mirror. "Ah, I see you've found the Dom. Please do open it, the Gentlemen insisted you do." He smiled a warm smile at them through the mirror, "Off we go!" He said before closing the blind once again.