Chapter Six

"So which one of my lovely men get to take me first?" Julia said, licking her lips with anticipation

"Me." Ryder said cockily from his seat on the couch.

He stood to his full height, moving to stand behind Julia. He placed his large hands on her waist, pressing his stiffness into her back as he brought his lips down onto her neck. He moved his big hands down her waist to the hem of her dress at her thighs, in one smooth movement he brought the dress up, over and off of her small frame, letting it drop to the floor.

Ashley's groan sounded painful as he buried his face into one of the pillows after taking Julia in. He stayed there, unmoving.

"Sorry boys." Ryder said defiantly, raising an eyebrow with a sarcastic grin.

Julia stood in her cheetah print bra and panties, the dark colours doing wonders against her tiny, tanned frame, and as Ryder walked her out of the room, the boys got a quick glance at her large ass poking out of her panties, leaving them with a little food for thought.

"Fuck this." Ryder heard Ashley's muffled voice from the pillows, causing him to let out a breathy laugh.

Once in the hallway, Ryder lifted Julia, pinning her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist as his mouth found hers, warm and insistent. His warm hands were moving roughly against her thighs, over her ass, up her waist, his thumbs and fingertips almost touching around her tiny waist. Julia's lips were hot on his as her fingertips pulled at his tie, she pulled until it fell loosely around his neck, her fingers moved to his buttons. Julia moved her lips over Ryder's jaw, down to his neck, as she opened more of his shirt. Her lips moved over the bright tattoos he had scattered over his chest and shoulders. She pulled his shirt from his pants, letting it fall down his arms and to the floor. Ryder's lips found hers as he removed her from the wall, walking her down the hallway and into her room. Ryder unclasped her bra before placing her on the bed, hovering over her as his lips moved down her neck, while his fingers pulled the straps of her bra down her arms, and he threw the fabric to the floor. Julia dug her nails into Ryder's back as he leaned over her, she felt the muscles twitch beneath the skin as his lips devoured her chest.

As he moved his lips down to her stomach, he slowly removed garter belt, panties, and stockings over her hips, ass, thighs, and knees. He heard her shoes hit the ground, but his eyes were on her as she squirmed beneath his touch in anticipation. Ryder slowed his kisses, letting them linger longer, he pressed his lips just above her bellybutton, then to her right hip, the crease of her thigh. He smiled to himself as he hovered his lips over her, causing her breath to catch. He waited a moment, dragging it out, before pressing his mouth to her heat. As his lips made contact, he realized she was shaking. He knelt at the side of the bed, lifting each of her legs over his shoulders so he could have full control. He kissed over her folds a few times, getting her squirming before aiding his lips with his tongue, he could taste how turned on she was. He flicked his tongue against her clit, making her jerk, a small whimper escaping her lips before he pressed the full of his mouth against her once more. Her breath was coming fast now, her chest heaving with each intake.