Part 1 - Beginning

Your Pov:

I was getting ready just like any other day and heading downstairs to grab a quick breakfast. "Good morning eomma" I said and walking over to get my bag and shoes on. "Yaa!! You need to stop getting up like this since you'll be late and next time eat a proper meal." She yelled at me while I walked out.

I love my eomma since I never was as close to my appa but I do get along with him. I put my ear buds in just like ever morning ignoring all the sounds around me. I got my book out of my bag and started off to where I left off.

I felt someone staring at me and it was the most famous boy in our school and who to think he can stare at me. "Yes,do you need something?" I asked while paying attention to my book.

"Anyio,just wanted to see if you were paying attention to the bus your supposed to get on." He said and I just tried to block out what he said.

I felt my heart beat when he said that,I slap myself imaginary since I'll look like a freak if I did it in reality. I laughed at myself of how I just sounded.

*Few minutes later*

The bus came and I paid and went to go find a seat and as always I had to sit next to him. Well since this going to be awhile mine as well tell you who I mean by him.

His name is Kim Taehyung and he's the most popular boy at *name of school*. I get what people see in him since he's just a guy who doesn't put any effort into his work.

I sometimes think he gets it easy since he's from a rich family. I'm from a rich family myself but I wouldn't show off like he does and which he gets off the hook easily.

Okay I'm done with the introduction of Taehyung and ready to get to school and live a life. P.S I was trying to be sarcastic but I don't know if it worked.

________________________________

Well this is my first fanfic and I'll plan to make it short but have many details and I hope you enjoy it. I'll be posting others but I haven't finished them but if you wait and see you'll be surprised to what I can do in my fanfics.

- This is the author signing off until next the chapter