Part 13 - Getting Along

Jungkook's Pov:

It was nice meeting Taehyung's fiancé. I can tell she cares about him even though he might not see it.

He's a lucky guy to have someone like her and he better not mess up. I know he doesn't get along with girls as much but he better not let this one go.

"So when are you planning to get married if you don't mind me asking?" I asked (Y/N) noona. "Umm..well we had a plan to get to know each other but I think it'll have to wait." She said.

"I understand and how did this happen" I asked her. "I'm not sure because I never knew anyone that would do it on purpose or if it was an accident." She said and she looked like she wanted to know.

"Well how about all the guys and I go so you can have some rest and we'll come back tomorrow." I said and looking at Jin hyung.

He got the signal and grabbed ahold of the other boys. "Okay guys it's time to go and it was nice meeting you and I leave Taehyung in her hands." Jin hyung said.

We all started walking out and it was nice meeting her. "Good bye guys and bye Jungkook." She said. My stomach felt weird like I had butterflies in my stomach.

???? Pov:

Why is she with him and those guys don't know when to stop. They should know that he isn't who he truly is.

I need her to see that he's not the one for her and I'm here waiting for her.

Your Pov:

After the boys left,I felt calm but I knew that I was nervous since I've seen them a few times. I get why Taehyung is friends with them.

They show how they care about him and are willing to be here for him whenever he needs it and he needs it now. I knew still had a crush on him but never felt it until he kissed me.

It was my first kiss and he stole it but I'm glad he did. All I need is to take care of him and be here when he wakes up.

"I guess your stuck with me for the time being." I said to him even though I knew he wouldn't respond. "I still need you so I'll be talking to you every day and hoping you'll wake up soon."

He doesn't know how much he means to me and how worried he's got me. Without some knowing I felt myself drifting off. Next thing I know is me falling asleep next to him and in a dream.

*Dream*

I woke up and it seemed like I had dreamt this before. I was in a bed and someone in the bathroom and I didn't have any clue who it was.

I got up and turned around and didn't see his face but this time when he turned around and I saw him. I couldn't believe my eyes and was confused.

It was him. He's the one I've been dreaming about and I know why. I was happy to see him there. "Well good morning (Y/N),how did you sleep?" He asked.

His morning voice was still deep since he didn't wake up not to long ago. Right there in that moment,there stood Taehyung.

*End of dream*

The next day I woke up and was confused. So it was him the whole time when I had that dream. I had to wait this long to find out that it was him!!

I couldn't believe it that it was him who I was dreaming about. He probably doesn't know how I feel about him since I've kept it a secret and kept my feelings to myself for so long.

I want to tell him when he gets up. Maybe I should plan a date a few days after he wakes up. The feeling of missing him when I'm in the same room as him kills me.

I can touch him and give him a kiss on the cheek but he feels so far away at the same time.

Yoongi's Pov:

She seems like a nice person and I'm glad he has her. The way she looks at him I can tell her feelings are true towards him.

I want to find someone to look at me like that and I hope it's soon. I was walking and of course thinking to myself.

I bumped into someone,"Oh my,are you alright sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said while helping her pick her papers up.

Our hands stopped moving when they touched. I looked up and she was looking at me as I was doing the same.

"Are you alright,I tend to daydream and bump into to things." I said to her and she grabbed her things. "Yes I'm fine and I got go somewhere or I'll be in trouble." She said slightly running.

What was this feeling that I have in my chest. It's warm and fuzzy and it feels like I have butterflies in my stomach. I laugh to myself shaking the thought out of my head.

I couldn't get her cute face out of my mind and I want to see her again.

Your Pov:

"Well I'll be going home for today but I'll be back tomorrow,Oppa." I said to him and the last word stuck to me. He'll probably never hear me say that to him.

I can't think like this I have to stay strong for him to get better. I went home and that night I cried myself to seep.

________________________________

I'm sorry that I haven't updated since my phone acts weird but I'll try to update more often. I noticed to have a few more people read my story.

If you don't mind spreading a word to your friends that would possibly like my story please do I'll kindly appreciate it 😊.
                                                     - Author out