Part 5 - Just go with it

Your Pov:

I guess it isn't bad that he wants to get close to me but I don't know if I want him to get close since he'll just hurt me.

I don't want to be rude or anything but I'm not as open to knowing him as well even though I was the one said it first.

"Alright,why don't you make a list of questions you want to ask me and I'll do the same and we can chat about it tomorrow." I said grabbing my things and getting ready to go back inside.

"Why are you trying to leave whenever you say something." He says and he's right because I do leave whenever I'm done saying something.

That's why I don't like people because they expect you to keep talking when you have nothing to talk about.

"I'm sorry I just need to really finish this before tomorrow or I'll be behind." I said. I tried to walk back inside when I felt myself trip over. I shut my eyes since I was scared. I was ready to feel the impact but I didn't.

I open my eyes and see that he was looking at me. " You should be more careful (Y/N)." He said and the way he said my name made chills go down my back.

He made looked at me and the next I know is that his lips were on mine.Why did it make me feel funny inside? I just need to forget about this.

"I'm sorry, I just need some time to think about this." I said that and I left to my room. Once I closed my door I felt my face became super hot.

I decided to call it a night so I grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower. It felt like his lips were still in mine. I need to not think about this or I'll never get my sleep.

Taehyung's Pov:

What did I just do?!! I think I just kissed her and it made me feel different. I need to apologize to her that it was just a mistake and didn't mean to do it.

I hope she doesn't ignore me at school m
tomorrow. I don't want to lose the small connection between us.

*At home*

I took a shower and ready for bed when I found myself not being able to sleep. I tossed and turned but I just couldn't.

I had the image of (Y/N) in my arms and she was looking beautiful as always. With that I was out like a baby.

________________________________

Sorry for the late update I just wasn't feeling it but I'm back on track so here's the fifth part.

Hope you like it everyone 😁 and thanks for the support of this story since it's my first time posting a story on here.