Part 10 - Let me think? Pt.2

Taehyung's Pov:

Before I could say anything I couldn't remember what was going to happen next. The next thing I know was that I was crossing the road and a car came out of nowhere.

??? Pov:

I can't let him just have you all to himself. I won't allow it. I knew this was crazy but I wanted to have (Y/N) all to myself.

The day I found out that my best friend was getting married to my first love was the day I befriended him.  *A/N - who's this mysterious guy/girl? Can you guess who it is*

Your Pov:

You got a call from Taehyung and of course you didn't want to talk to him.

"What do you wa-" before I finished my sentence I was cut off by a woman's voice. "Excuse me are the patience's guardian." The woman said. "Yes why" I lied to find out why she asked.

"Well I need you to come down to the hospital because there was accident and we need you to sign papers to take him into surgery." The nurse said and I dropped my phone.

At that moment I knew that I was going to lose him even though we weren't close I didn't want our relationship to end like this. "Alright I'll be there and please contact his parents." Was the last thing I said.

I got my car keys and ran out the door as quick as I can. I drove there probably fast since I got to the hospital in about 10 minutes or a little less since I sped most of the way.

I parked the car and got out. "Is there a man in his early twenties that came in because of an accident." I asked the lady in the front. I felt my shoulder get tapped and I turned around.

"Are you the patients guardian and what's your relationship with him?" The doctor asked me and should I tell him that I'm a friend or wife.

"I'm his wife,where is he I need to see him please." I said half way crying. "Please follow me." The doctor led me to where he was at and I felt weak to my stomach.

I couldn't bare to see him like this I just knew that I need to save him. I wanted him in my life from the moment he said my name and made my heart flutter. 

"Okay the only way to save his life is to sign this for us and we'll have him moved into surgery so make your decision." The doctor said.

Without a second thought I grabbed the pen and signed it. I knew that there are risks that I'm willing to take and this is one of them. I knew my feelings were starting to form when he kissed me.

He stole my first kiss and I'm happy that it was him and not anyone else. "Okay let's move people." The doctor said to all the nurses that had the equipment and running out of the room.

I felt lifeless when he was taken out. I need to sit down and wait for his eomma and mine to come. Right now I needed to stay strong and pray that he comes back alright.
________________________________
This was an intense chapter but I hoped you liked it since it all came to mind to keep it interesting and to try and help me continue and come up with ideas. - Author out