preview.

Nicole.

Tears stained my eyes as I starred down at the weight scale. Four hundred fifthy pounds. "Your so fat," I repeated while Tears continued to drop down from eyes. I shook my head, lifting up my leg and smashing the weight scale into little pieces. I forced myself against the wall and slide down the hard cold floor. I sniffed, and crawled over to my bag and reaching into the pockets, and mentally cursing under my breathe having diffculties trying to find what exaclty I was searching for. My face lit up as I pulled out my cutting Knife. I removed the led and spread it softly against my parched skin I flinched and closed my eyes shut, dipping the sharply pointed object into my skin. I didn't take hesitation to look down and frown from the view of seeing my blood drip down from arm. I shook my thoughts and I continued and continued until I felt the pain dissapear from my mind. 'You say your life isn't easy, but trust me Mines is complicated.'

~~~~~

August's Point Of View.

"Come on August! twenty more.. you can do it." Chris shouted down at me as I trained down on my Tenth push up. I huffed and pushed my hands down giving me force to get up and stand up. I looked at him, and mugged the shit out of him. "Nigga then why don't yo ass! get on that sweaty ass mattress and do thirty fucking push ups." I snapped, talking in my Accent. He blowed his annoying ass wisol and raised his hands up. "Alright, Chill nigga. Getting on your feelings and shit." He chuckled, I kissed my teeth, wiping down the sweat that layed on my fore head. "Here.." He said without looking up from his phone handing me a water bottle. I snatched it and dranked it down. "So are we going to hit the club, tonight or nah. I heard AJ throwing a party." He smirked. "Which one?" I asked, taking another sip. "Big juicy booty AJ." He chuckled. I sighed, "Which one?" I asked, once again obviously confused. His face went flat.

"My nigga, How many Aj's do you know." He shrugged. I laughed, "Mayne hey! I fuck with alot girls." I said. he rolled his eyes, "The one that tried to suck your dick back in Nineth grade." He laughed. "OHHHH! That Aj." I laughed. "Nah, you already know how Siah get went I leave and go out without telling her crazy ass." I sighed, siting down on the weight bench. "Hell yes! her ghetto ass I swear your ass can do much better." He shook his head. "Now get your ass in position. Thirty weight lifts come on!" He shouted, blowing the wisol that startled me. I grabbed my sweaty towel and slapped his ass twenty times. "Blow that god damn wisol again." I warned. He sat back and laughed. Stupid nigga.

---

Hey!! Yass! I finally updated. I needed to get this off my chest so here it is. I really hope your guys enjoy it, If you do then please Comment, Share, and VOTE! That'll make me soo happy, but anyways! Thank you thank you! thank you! to all who have supported with everything love you guys. Also follow my two Loves I love these two to death i don't know how my life would be without these crazy bitches But I love them. Go follow @ChewityandMisshellex & @JoJuliaGraham. Please! but bye!

~Leiny<3