Chapter Two

-give this scene alot of mind. this is going to be a very imporant scene in the story.-

Christopher .

"Bruh that bitch is fat." August laughed sitting back in his chair looking threw the picture of the person he's going to be training. "She ain't that fat she's pretty cute." I nodded. August simply stopped and looked straight into my eyes. We both laughed instantly. "Man ain't you funny." August chuckled wipping the tears of laughter off his eyes. "Nah but lets go and get the gear ready when the fatass comes." I stood up. August nodded and stood up as well walking over to the storage closet and opening the door taking out the weight lifts and matts- You know ordinary stuff a training would have.

"We ready." I asked August. "We? Nigga I was the one carrying all this shit while your ass stood there watchin, talking about We? Mayne go get me a water bottle." August snapped placing his hands on his waist taking deep breaths. "Whatever.." I rolled my eyes. I said walking over to the little refrigator and bending over, I stood up straight and jumped by the site of Aimen.

"Oh shit! Aimen its just you. " I sighed in relieve. "Yea its just me. I mean who else would it be." He smirked. I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion before walking out the little awkward conversation. "Weird ass nigga." I mumbled to myself. "Here." I threw over to August hitting him in the chest. He groaned and picked it up, "Nice aim dumass." He commented before opening the bottle.

"Shu-" I was cut off before I could respond to August's ignorance. "Exuse me but this is Joey's gym." The innocent girl asked. We both were taken back by the girl that stood their before us. I mean I have to admit she more than thick of the waist area but she was beautifull.

----

Nicole's Point Of View...

-Nicole's daddy will be placed to your right, where the following Characters are..-

"Nicole Sicily Draft have you lost your mind to go on about and fight." My dad shouted as He eyed down the papers send from my school. I rolled my eyes and patted the scratch I had under my left eye with a pack of ice. "Dad, I was tired of it I had to defend myself." I shouted back.

My dad instantly dropped everything and looked directly at me. "You've lost your mind your screaming at your father, next thing you know is you get pregnant and give birth to something that was just a mistake just like your mother did." He shook his head.

I stood there shock and took back at what my father said. My mouth hung open as Tears slid down my face. "Nicole... Baby girl you know I didn't mean none of that." He said. I shook my head ranning up to my room and slamming the door closed and sliding the door I cried.

Its sad to say that my father doesn't love me. My mom isn't dead Her and My dad or should I say Maurice or divorced. She seems very happy without him, I just miss the old days where he used to actually show his love to me. I don't see my mother as much because My father got full custodity and I only see her on the weekends I don't even see my sister anymore.

"Nicole.. Please open the door." His words mumbled against the door. "Leaveee! You've caused enough harm." I shouted. I heard him sigh and his steps disapearred downstairs. I sat there pouring out my feelings minutes later I looked to my night stand, wiping now the dry tears that stained my cheeks I stood up reaching over for the Telephone and marking a place I should of called a long time ago.

"Hello? Joey hey I'm going to need an appointment with the best Trainer you have.." I smiled into the phone.

------

Did August Do her wrong? What do you guys think

------

.

Tada! I updated about time huh? But just got the long update I think I'll be able to update again this afternoon but It'll be longer cause this chapter is obviously short.

I'm sorry I took long to update. And ALSO! Thank you to all the people who commented on the last A/N.

But please do me the favor of Commenting! I care most about the comments but do Vote and share if so. But for now! Duces. Adios. Bye.

-LJ♥️