Chapter One

August.

"You want this right here." I aggresively mumbled against Siah's ear while Grinding my ManHood against her lady part. "Mmhm. Just like that baby." She moaned, gripping the sheets that layied around her half naked body. I attacked her neck with little wet kisses and pinned her arms above her head. "I want you inside me." She whined. I bit my lips before kissing down her neck onto her stomach, Just as I removed her black laced panties and threw them across the room My phone ranged interrupting the mood. "Just ignore it." I said, eager to be inside her insides. I kisses her lips but she stopped me to soon, "Baby pick up your phone it might be Important." She sighed sitting up against the head board.

I huffed and reached over to the night stand and removed my phone from its charger. "Mayne what you want?" I said, obviously annoyed at the fact that they had the nerve to call me while I was about to get a quickie. "Hey, man Joey wants you down at the Gym you have a new person to Train." Chris carried off. I kissed my teeth, "Ugh, does it have to be right now, like seriously man." I sighed, rubbing a hand down my face.

"Yes, now I mean your always on click when Joey calls to go to the Gy- Wait you was about to get some pussy huh?" Chris, chuckled. "Yes, mayne! now I gotta put that shit on Rain check, But she still gone gimmie that pussy when I get back." I chuckled, walking over to the edge of the bed and picking up my shirt and putting it on. "Aigh, man See you when you get here." Chris said. "Aigh." and with that I hung up. "What happened?" Siah, asked sitting down on the edge of the bed kneeling there before me. "Nothing Joey said he just wants me down at the Gym for business." I shrugged, fixing my shorts. "Oh but you know I'm not done with you." She bite down on her lips, messing around with the strings of my shorts. I laughed, and tilted my head down giving her a peck on the lips. she gave me entrance and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. "Girl, you gone make me hit that before I leave if we don't stop." I smirked. "Boy leave. Before Chris messy ass thinks negatively." She giggled. "Alright, bye baby." I kissed her forehead.

I made my way out of the room and walked downstairs opening the door and exiting. I walked up my car and got inside. I have to admit I'm kind of happy I got called down because I haven't had a Person to Trainer. I mean Its my honor to be that person to motive them.

In less than Ten minutes I pulled up to our private gym and parked my car unbuckling my seat belt and opening my door and getting out. "Making a nigga come to this dame gym all hard and shit." I mumbled under my breathe opening the door.

"About time dame! I thought you was never gone come." Joey sighed, in relieve before giving a dap. "Chill I'm here now." I rolled my eyes, plopping down on the fluffed up chair across from Joey's desk. "Okay I know that your a newbie so it might be hard to train a person when your not prepared yourself so thats why you have Amien to help." Joey said referring to the average looking guy. This nigga was trying so hard to look tough like brah sit the fuck down.

Amien was like about 5'7 he looked mixed but not to much, he had curls like mines and light brown eyes. I'm not gone lie he looks like an attractive guy but shit he still ain't sexier than me.

"Amien guy has been in the training business for as long as I could remember, Me and him have actually worked together in the old days." Joey pluffed.

Okay first this nigga is like only twenty three, fuck is he talking about the old days.

"Earth to fucking August." Joey shouted waving his hands in my face. "What?" I snapped. "Like I was saying Today your meeting the girl your training so stand up and Introduce yourself." Joey said, not looking up from his papers and pointing to the door.

"Wait, what's the girls name that I'm training." I asked opening the door half way.

He looked up, "Nicole, Nicole Draft."

~~~~

Nicole's Point Of View.

"Please stop!" I pleade as the girls from gym class dumped my head into the school's tiolet. "Aw come on fatass your always eating and drinking something, How about you try the school's tiolet water." Susie Pestaño laughed dipping my head deeper.

"Aye! bitch your little ass got two fucking seconds to step away from her before I beat your 3,000 pounds of bounce that ass smelling ass hoe." An angel from above shouted. I quickly heard their foot steps scram from the inside bathroom. My head was lifted up and I was sat up against the wall.

"Girl why didn't you call me I could've brought my gloves and beat some ass." My bestfriend Josey hugged me. "You get use to it when your this fat." I sighed. "First Cole baby girl You're fucking beautiful fuck them hoes they just mad cause they don't have that cake like you do second I love you to death but you smell like shit." She laughed making me tag along. "These janitors don't know how to do shit." She shook her head. "Com'mer lets get you dried." She said holding out a hand.

I smiled before taking it and standing properly. I'm so glad to have a bestfriend like Josey I just don't know how I would survive or even live in this jail hole without Her, Honestly she's just an angel from above send down to help me.

"Hello, bitch you hear me. Don't tell me that water don' fucked up your hearing naw." She smacked her lips. I quickly laughed, "Girl hush." I waved my hands off.

"All done.." She said, wiping my face with the last paper towel she could find. "We need to hurry up before we late for sixth period you know that nigga always trippen." She said, before yanking my hand out the bathroom door. I tilted my head down as I heard rude comments and disgreeding laughs as we both walked down the wall way. "Make room there's a load over here." A boy shouted from the back, making everyone laugh.

I frowned as everyone surrounded us, pointing at us. This is final. If Bad is what these bastards want, Bad is what That'll get. No more nice girl. I balled up my fist and grabbed the closes girl who was laughing and beated her down. Slowly the laughs and comments died down.

I think Its time to change. I think its Fucking training time.

~~~~~~

Do you guys like Josey or nah?

Heyy! My loves I hope you liked this chapter like you enjoyed the other one. I literally almost died of excitement! This is AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. The other one was just like a warm up I guess But nah! Tell me how You guys feel about this chapter, You enjoyed, you felt sad, you felt like beaating a bitches ass... Etc.

But forreal Share, Vote, but most importantly COMMENT.

~Leiny<3