Chapter Seven

N i c o l e .

"Sachy, is that you." I squealed over the front door peep-hole. I immediately rushed to open the door, and gracefully jumped into my sister's arm, forgetting she had bags in her hands. After that small scene on the porch I welcomed her in. I loved my sister to death, I looked up to her alots but some how we never had that sister bond. We would always compete over everything and that was obviously not heathy for our relationship.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, settling her bags next to the couch. "Mom and Mike went away on a business trip, so I thought it would be good to stay with Dad." She nodded.

"Oh I see but wait aren't you suppost to be in medical school." I questioned her walking into the kitchen. She hesitated, "Uh well the school gave us a couple of days off." She nervously said. I knew my sister like a book, and that was a lie that was written all over her face. I sighed, "Spill it, Sachy." I crossed arms.

"Okay fine you caught me. I left medical three weeks ago." She spoke. I gasped, "What? Then what about all that money dad send you." I said, almost chocking on my own words.

She brought her hands onto the fruits that were all convoluted in once and then spoked up. "Cole I need Dad's approval." She said. I stood there with my mouth hanging down from my Jaw. "Omg, Sachy Draft are you getting married?" I cheered. "Yea." She murmured under her breathe. I looked up at her, and soonly stopped my small parade, "What's wrong?" I asked her, quickly doubting that I even did.

"Nicole, I'm Gay."

-

C h r i s.

I flinched as she unwaryly dapped the soggy-wet towel onto my skin not paying attention to my small whimpers that spilled from the corners of my lips."Ow, ow, owww." I said dragging my words. "Boy stop whining. Done nobody to get in no fight." My mother complained.

"Especially with some random nigga. Now look how he left you, all because of a confused girl." She shook her head and gently placed on a band-aid on my left eyebrow.

I smacked my lips "Ma you don't even know her like that." I defended. She quickly stopped from cleaning up and stood up straight. "And I don't want to know her either, I just know she's a total mess and I don't want to hear another thing about her."

"But ma-"

"But nothing and that's final. Now I want you to go I'm having mothers-night. So leave Christopher." She slightly chuckled.

I nodded and walked my way to the door, "Bye ma love you." I shouted. "Yea yea, good-bye Christopher." She laughed before I could close the front door, I walked my way to my car and got in.

To be honest I really have been thinking about Josey, mainly about the whole fight. It just made me so indignanted how he screamed at her, like she was an animal.

Since then I haven't talked to her, But I have been thinking about her. It's like she's all I think about. I ain't obessed but I just can't help it. Soonly my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my rington. I reached down to my pockets and slipped out my phone.

I quickly took a glimes at the screen before I answered. "Hello, wassup Briella." I spoke making a right down a corner.

"Chris baby. I want you to come threw I've been feeling lonely." She whinned threw the phone. "Look Briella I'm busy yo ass gon' have to wait." I said, stopping at a red light.

"Please Daddy.You the only one that can get into this, and you know that." She moaned into the speaker. Okay I can't lie that shit right there was turning me on to the max.

I hesitated before speaking once more into the phone. "Alright fine you got a nigga. I'll be over in a few." I said before hanging up. You see I couldn't just turn down Briella, it was just a hit and quit with her so you already know she's on those pills.

After what seemed to be like hours I finally made it to her house. This bitch had a big as house. I took my keys out the engine and exited my car savely, and locked the doors. I walked up her porch and knocked on her door. Minutes later the door opened and out came a fabulous looking Briella.

She had nothing on but black thongs and her hair wored down, I can't lie a nigga was like a brick right now. "Come in papi, I've been waiting for you." She teased letting me in the house.

--------

A u g u s t.

"Aug mayne wassup? You've been thinking to much." One of my close niggas asked.

I shook my head, "Nothin' It's just that this one girl, I mean it's really nothin'. Forget it." I sighed picking up my controller.

"Tell me. Yo ass gon' bring it up might as well tell me." He resurred. I was hesitatian at first but then I began telling him everything that happened between Me & Nicole just a few days ago.

He jumped out his seat, and smacked the back of my head. "Ow what the fuck nigga." I groaned rubbing the back of my head. "You fucked up, and you asking yourself why she ain't talkin' to you." He said, shaking his head.

"What you want me to do? I was being a boyfriend the fuck? So fuck out my face with that shit." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the point, you dipshit. You was being so lovey with Nicole you made her think you was actually having feelings and shit. Then you gon' take Siah side when you know what she did was wrong. Tell me I'm not wrong." He spoke.

I nodded, "Yeah you right. But what am'I goin' to do. She won't give me the light of day."

"Okay first stop with your little sorry ass and just go and apologize to her, cause If I was her I would've beat the shit out of you instead of Siah." He said crossing his arms and sitting back down grabbing his controller.

Yeah mayne Trey was right I should apologize After all I was wrong for all that shit I said also.

I stood up, "Trey I gotta-"

"Nigga just go damn." He snapped.

I gave a small chuckle before grabbing my keys and exiting out the door and out to my Benz. I buckled my self into my seat before driving off to Nicole's house.

I hope she really forgives me.

-------------------------

hai, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I also want to say thank you for all of those who liked and commented on my last chapters. I love it when you guys get so mad at the characters, and when you comment afterwards.

But for now Bye-Bye!

Vote, Share and most importantly COMMENT.

-LJ❤️