Chapter Nine .

August .

"Babe.." Siah dragged out, as she leaned over my shoulder. I've been hella busy this week because somehow Joey dumbass lost Nicole's gym copies all of sudden. "Babe.." She repeated. "What do you want Siah?" I questioned looking threw the different Varities of old papers.

"I want to spend time with you but your always busy or either training Nicole and it's not fair." Here we go again.

I sighed, passing a threw my curls that haven't been cut in weeks, "Messiah I've already told you. I'm busy I have work to do and If I don't work you sure as hell ain't about to get a job." I shrugged.

"But your my Boyfriend and your always with her." She spoke her voice half way cracking. "Siah, Your acting like were fuckin' on lowkey. I'm just her Trainer that's all." I said, putting down the papers on the wooden table.

"No strings attacted." She mentioned.

The room quickly stayied quiet for a good couple of 4minutes but soonly I spoke up, "Y-yea no strings attacted." I mumbled abit to low.

The house filled up with Siah's squeals, "Aww! Thank you baby." She shouted, coming up behind me and quickly filling my face with kisses.

"Your the best!" She cheered.

----

Josey .

"Joseyline! Get the fuck down here!" I heard Kirko call from downstairs. I quickly picked up my pace and made my way to where Kirko stood. "Yes, Kirko." I questioned. "Where's my fucking food, I come all day and expect a decent meal when I get home from the joint." He shouted, walking his way over to mine.

I flinched at the sight of his height towering over mines. "I'm sorry." I murmured under my breathe speeding off into the kitchen.

"You fucking better be!" He warned and then walked upstairs to the room we shared. Kirko & I decided to get back together after the whole incident that happened last time but day by day I regret it. He's not the same sweet guy, he's not gentle when we have sex anymore.

Slowly & slowly he's come Rough and controlling, Not only that but he's threaten to hit me but everytime I try to leave him he instantly becomes this peace maker. I haven't talked to Chris but I wouldn't bother If I were me, he's probably with a beautiful girlfriend might of even forgot my ass.

"Are you done?" I heard Kirko say, I quickly stiffened my body as his arms snaked around my waist. "Kirk stop." I said. "What do you mean stop, you are my girl aren't you? I can do whatever the fuck I want with my girl." He seducively spoke, grinding against my boy shorts.

"Kirko!! I said fucking stop!" I shouted, as I pushed him against the counter making him bump his hip. He reacted quickly by grabbing a full head of my hair and smacking down to the ground.

"You don't ever but your hands on me." He shouted, before giving me a good punch in the face causing for my nose to start bleeding.

He began slapping left to right pulling on my hair, and All I could do is lay there and get abused. I couldn't do anything he was taller & stronger. H grabbed dragged me the hair and then letting go leaving my body to suffer pain.

-------

Hola, I updated ohhh! I can't wait for yall to see the other chapters I got prepared this chapter was just a warm up wait until the next!

It may take a bit since I want to make atleast like 2-3 chapters soo yeaa. Exuse this shortness and length okaay.

Just comment and Vote for me please!

But for noww byeee

-LJ❤️.