Chapter Three

August .

Okay, maybe I was totally wrong being chubby doesn't make you as less attractive. She was quite beautiful and by the way she stood you could still she wasn't as confident. Maybe we can even be bests of friends, "Chris bring me the sigh in paper to sigh her in." I said, shouting for Chris's attention but no response. I looked over and Chris was eyeing down the girl that just happened to enter.

I felt my nostrils flare with furstration as his eyes seemed to be glued to her, she on the other hand had her head tilted to the floor not giving any mind to the one's who surrounded her. I walked over and smacked the back of his head making him pop out of his gaze and lay his focus on me. "What the hell?" said Chris sitting up straight into his seat before rubbing the back section of his head.

"Maybe if you listen when I call yo ass you wouldn't be in this situation." I snapped. Chris groaned and mumbled his breath walking into the office and handing me a clean sheet of paper. "So nah was that so hard." I joked. He shot me a glare before digging into his pockets searching for his phone and instagraming his little fingers off. I walked over to the shallow mid waist girl and handing her the papers, She smiled before taking the paper and handing it back.

"Thank you." I replied. I sat down the papers, "Have you ever gon' on a diet." I said, picking up little plastic gym balls and putting them in place. "No." She said, embressily. "Alright then to get you in shape try to get on a diet and eating less junk, If that makes it acceptable." I nodded. "So if you don't mind. . . ." I paused waiting for her name.

"Nicole.." She responded. I continued,

"Nicole if you don't mind I'm going to take off my shirt so I can show you, when your exercising what happens to your abs." I smiled, and removed the tank top and dropping it.

~~~~

N i c o l e. . .

Well, dame. This ni- I mean dude has some sexy ass abs and especially tattoos, They look like stickers stuck to his skin The point is that he just looks sexy. Uhh, If yall didn't notice that Chris nigga has been eyein me down ever since I entered this dame building

I'm not trying to be rude but I just don't like when people look at me like I own em' money.

"Get on the floor with your body facing the ceiling." He demanded, after getting into the same position himself. "Since this is your first lesson I think I'll go slow on you." He said. Somehow I had the nerve to turn that negative. "Alright now lift your leg and try to touch your knee with your chin." He demanded. Aww hell naw, This shit is to hard but I can't give up.

He laughed, "Seems as if your having a hard time." I looked over and nodded, "Yep." Before I knew, He was hovered off me Like no lie he was right between my legs 'trying.' to help me. "Time.." Chris shouted turning off the timer. I looked down at August and he smiled, lifting himself from the mattress and helping me up as well. "That was actually good for your first time." He patted my back. Dame, nigga.

"Our time is over but you'll come back tomorrow." He said. I nodded, "Alright, But can I bring a friend." I asked, hoping for a yes. "Sure," he shrugged.

I waved good bye before exiting the gym and walking down the stairs into my own personal car and leaving back into Josey's house.

-Josey's Place.-

"Gurr! I have to go to that gym! Tomarow shit if you say he's this sexy." Josey jumped up with joy referring to Chris. I rolled my eyes playfully, "Don't you go with Kirko." I folded my arms.

"Yes, but that nigga ain't putting it down."

I laughed tagging her along, "Whatever point is that you gots a man so chill your boobies." I said, reaching over to my bookpack and searching into my packbag digging for my books.

"So what about the Trainer he getting it." Smirked Josey.

"Psh, uhh no." I lied. "Girl stop lieing you lie so much, you just suck don't try," she waved her hands.

I sighed before answering her question, "Girl he is fabulous but I'm sure he has a girlfriend like he can't be single," I joked,

"I hope he's not if you trying to get that." She laughed. "Joee you play to much .," I blushed, pushing her shoulder playfully.

------

"Ohh shit August." Siah shouted at the tops of her, holding up her left leg while I took deep thrusts. I couldn't help but Groan out loudly.

The room was just filled with the sounds of our groans and moans, and the sounds of our skins meeting.

After a few pumps I felt my self explode into the condum before slipping out and plopping down to the spot next to her, "Dame, papí you is so good." Said Siah revealing out her spanish accent.

"I do my work." I smirked, before smashing my lips into hers and falling into a deep sleep in less than 2minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

This was a shitty chapter! Like there was nothing on but just wait until the chapters come all together you'll just want to rip the head out of August and maybe Nicole's.

But just do me the favor of VSC. (voting, sharing and commenting duh.)

And also following my Instagram; _d0llhouse.

bye...

-LJ♥️