Chapter Six

* uh warning this chapter might alot of cursing. I'm just saying I don't want none of that mess when you curse infront of your parents and get your ass beat.*

J o s e y .

"Joseylin who the fuck? Is this nigga."
Was all I heard before my eyes shot right open. "Holy fuck." I mumbled before I doused Chris from my liquior'd smelling body. I stood up adjusting my crinkled dress. "I will repeat myself again, Why were you fucking all hugged up on this brightass nigga. Are you cheating."

I was so surprised by his words that I couldn't even find the right words to use. I know this looked really fucked up just seeing your girlfriend laying with some stranger, Just fucked up all types of ways. Before I could pair up the words I was going to say Kirko already had snatched up Chris from where he sat looking all types of Confused. The moment Kirko connected his fist to Chris thats where it all started.

Punchs thrown here and there It was just terrible to watch It immediately stopped once August took the actions of waking up from the loud bangs and pulling Chris from Kirko's tight grip. "That's how you doin' a nigga now." Kirko shouted, as he wiped his bloody mouth. I quickly shook my head and sighed "Kirko baby no! Its not even like that." I protested. "Mayne, whatever I don't want to hear shit I'm out this bitch." He said, before exiting the dishevel room.

I sat down on my bed, just letting the tears fall. How could I let this shit happen.

-

N i c o l e.

"August quit playin' " I pouted, stomping my foot on the smooth rugged mattress. He's been playing around ever since I got here he needs to stop before I slap his tall ass. "I told you to give me a hug. We ain't startin shit in this Gym If you don't." He crossed his tattoo'd arms.

I finally gave up and standing on my tipy toes I rattled my arms around his neck I buried my face into the peak of neck and brought him close. Damn, this nigga smelled good.

"What the fuck is this August!" The high pitched voice yelled causing for us both to jump from our Previous Position. The one and only Siah, to whom I guess to 'Visit' her boyfriend. I swear I'm not the violent type Jesus but I'm ready to knock the sin's out of thid girls life! She's so bitchy But that's my opinion.

"Siah what the fuck are you doing here." August questioned calmy which I found very surprising because he would've snapped on her. "Answer me! Why the fuck are you hugged up like that? Huh! Are you two fucking." She totally lost it. "Siah this is a Gym, something you've never stepped in So leave now." He warned.

"Or what? You gon' send this hippo to squash me." She laughed. Oh hell nah that's where I lost it. I reached out behind August and pulled that bitch to the floor. I kept on punching her, she quickly grabbed a whole of my hair pulling me down but I held her head in place stomping it on the Floor. "Nicole stop!" I heard August trying to stop the actions that were going on. Amen rushed out the office pulling me off of Siah. While August held her.

"No. No let me beat her ass since she wanna talk shit." I protested, flying my legs in the air trying to give her a kick but she was pulled back. "Nicole what the fuck is wrong with you, You could've messed her face up." August shouted, pulling his fucked up Girlfriend's face.

I couldn't hear what he was saying? Is he being for real, You've been fucking treating her like fucking shit! She wanna come with all that bull shit in my face I beat her ass. "What did you just say?" I said, pulling away from Amien's grip. "You heard me! Why would hit her!" He shouted, placing her down and walking up to me. "She's fucking calling- You know what No, I'm not about to fucking argue with your stubborn ass because your too petty to see that she's coming at me the wrong way." I grabbed my bag and walked out.

I can't believe I thought we had a actual thing going on, but he's just a jerk. Well fuck him and his slut ass Girlfriend I got this by myself .

The END! ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just Kidding this DRAMA is just the beginning, Hold on to your seat cause there's lots to come Loves. Remember to Comment, Share and mostly importantly VOTES! But for now!

Byeeee!
-LJ♥️