Chapter Eight.

Wattpad had deleted this chapter.

Siah.

"You fucking imbecile! You fucked up the plan." I roared, into the phone as I stood up from the neatly made bed. "Messiah I'm very sorry! I didn't know he'd actually go to her." He explained. "I was trying to make him feel guilty about the situation." He spoke.

I sighed in frustration, "I don't care anymore, I had a plan B just in case." going to have to use it." I said before hanging up. Looks like I'm going to have to get dirty. I stood up quickly on my feet grabbing my keys, purse and sandals. I'm not about to loose my man to some fucking broad that just appeared out of no where!

I hopped in my car, and drived off to Joey's Gym. Yes I knew it was August place of working but he would be with that fat ass anyway, just making my plan easier to complete. I parked once I arrived. I hopped off locking the doors and making my way into the building.

As I opened the double doors, I seen Joey. "Joeyyy! Just the guy I've been looking for." I smiled. "Messiah, what are you doing here?" He chuckled before fixing his eyes back on the computer screen. "Oh nothing, can't a girl just come to visit." I laughed nudging him a bit. "Whatever." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing there?" I said, looking over at the tapes he played into the camera. "Oh nothing I just like to check the videos ya know, security check." He said. "Oh, I see." I sighed. My eyes wondered around and My sight landed on a folder, no ordinary folder but Nicole's folder. "Hey, Jojo who's this?" I asked, picking up the folder piled with notes inside.

"Oh Nicole, shes are newest member. Shes real cool." He smiled. I rolled my eyes, "Oh I see." I dragged out.

Just as I wanted to farther more for questions, the phone ringed causing for Joey for to stand up, leaving the computer running while still playing the tape. I lookes closely to see a small footage of Chris and August, I leaned in and began to listen.

"Bruh that bitch is fat." August laughed sitting back in his chair looking threw the picture of the person he's going to be training. "She ain't that fat she's pretty cute." Chris nodded. August simply stopped and looked straight into Chris's eyes. both laughed instantly. "Man ain't you funny." August chuckled wipping the tears of laughter off his eyes. "Nah but lets go and get the gear ready when the fatass comes." Chris sat up. August nodded and stood up as well walking over to the storage closet.

I smirked evily, I think I've heard enough. I looked around to see if anyone was around; no one. I quickly stopped the clip and then taking it out, putting it in its case and then placing in a different tape. I grabbed the folder and tape and putting it into my purse. I stood up, fixing my jeans and walking to Joey's office.

"I'll be going off. A friend called me." I lied. He was to busy to even notice I was there, I just shrugged it off and walked out. I placed on my sun glasses and walked back to my car, I can't believe it was that easy.

--

August.

I sat quietly in my car outsides Nicole's house debating on myself if I should go knock and talk to Nicole or Just bitch out? I mean what if she slams the door on my face but I doubt it. Oh lord look at me I've never been this scared to talk to a girl not even Siah.

I took a deep breath in and breath out before I decided to take out the key out of the engine and exit out the car. "You can do this my nigga, you are August Alsina." I mumbled to myself. As I walked up the porch steps I started to doubt and doubt myself.

That quickly ended once I knocked, seconds went by and the door flew open, "August! What are you doing here?" She questioned, sounding more shocked then angry.

"Uh.. uhm, I-I came here to apologize." I studdered. Her face lowered to the ground, "Look I'm sorry ma alright. I was hella bullshitin' with you, and That was just wrong. Can you please forgive a nigga?" I playfully said, trying to ease off some of the tension.

"Well, I mean I could forgive a nigga but is a nigga going to start trippen' if it happens again?" She giggled. I smiled pulling her into a hug. "You forgive me?" I questioned to be sure.

"Yass! nigga yass!" She laughed, into my chest making me tag along.

---

Hey! Sorry if that I've gone M.I.A on you guys but I'm busy and also this chapter got erased I'ma try to update the new chapter, next.

For now, Share, Vote, & COMMENT! :)

But now! Byeee! I'll see you inna bit.

-LJ. ♥️