Chapter Four

Author Point Of View.

6 d a y s L a t e r. . .

He buried himself deep into his thoughts, knowing that the same conversation was going to restart all over again. "August are you going to leave with her again." Siah, sighed crossing her arms again. He debated on weither to ignore her but he knew that, would only make the situation so he chose to answer .

"Yes, Siah I'm leaving again problem." He snapped, standing up from the bed edge and swipping the car keys from the nightstand that stood next to their bed. "Matter fact there is a problem you can't keep leaving like this, to be with some unknown chick." She defended, moving the magazine that laid on her lap .

"Siah Shut the fuck up you don't even know her alright, so sit your ass down." He commanded .

The room instantly become quite and the two battled up couple stood watching eachother with loath and furry, "8days Anthony, 8days that you haven't even tried to touch me." Said, Siah as her eyes drowned with Tears ,

"Siah be quiet, alright you've been very grumpy and moody these past few weeks, and then you expect me to fuck you, Hell nahh! I'm not about to fall into that trap you chicks be havin." He aruged grabbing his jacket and slamming the door behind him getting into his benz .

Young August, drove down to the gym to meet up with the one and only Nicole. After a few days He couldn't say that they have gained eachothers trust. The boy has been giving more attention to her than his own girlfriend. He slowly drove into a reserved driving spot, removing the seat buckle he quickly jumped out of his car not waiting to see the smile on Nicole's lips .

He pushed open the door walked into the training room to only see the innocent Nicole playing around the weighting ball , she accidently fell making him chuckle. He crossed his arms leaning against the wooden door frame, "Having fun I see." He smirked. She stood up, "Hey. Its more fun it seems." She giggled , standing up correctly walking up to him pushing him lightly .

"So, what's up. " she shrugged, "Why you called me down here , I thought we only had an appointment for tomorrow." She said, looking up to him. "I thought we could just hang out , you know stuff." He smiled.

I mean he couldn't help but smile around her with those big brown eyes looking up to him he just couldn't help it . I know what you might be thinking Yes he might have small feelings for her but only as friends, He tells himself but we all know that a big fat lie .

She giggled , "Whatcha looking at big head. " he shook his head quickly removing his eyes from hers . "Nothing, lil nigga." He chuckled. "Since theres nothing to do how about we just fuck with Josey for a bit." He said, picking his phone and marking down her numba.

Oh and have I forgotten those to little rascals have became great friends aside from bothering the hell out of Nicole once and a while. "Fuck you wont." She barked threw the speakers, "Dame ma you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He joked. "August I just woke up, The hell do you want child." she sighed. "Get yo short ass up its 4:30 in the afternoon Why you sleeping for so slow." He laughed.

Nicole quickly cut threw the conversation, "Cause she got dicked down lastnight." She laughed, making August tag along with her. Josey giggled , "Shut up stupid. " Both knowing that's why she woke up so late. "We was just callin to fuck with yo patience." August simply stated.

"Mayne whateva." She yawned. "But funna go clubin tonight, You coming with." Josey asked. "Sure," he nodded, not bothering to bring Nicole. "But you have to bring a date to get in , Thats mean your Girlfriend Aug." She said, before hanging up.

"I don't think I'm going." Nicole, pouted. He sighed deeply before stating knowing that this would smash his heart. "I can hook you up with my boy Chris." He said, as his voice Cracked.

------

Yall really think he fallin for Nicole or he just wanna smash and Treat her like he treatin Siah?

You guys think he being unfair with siah?

Leave the comments below and Tay your opinion but for now Share, Comment, and most importantly VOTE.

Adios, Mi Amores. Besos.

-LJ♥️