T W O

The characters above
And listen to the song Any Story by Hindi Zahra(video above)

° ° °

When I woke up in the next morning, I quickly closed my eyes again because the sun was so bright. Then it hit me. Yesterday I closed my curtains, so no light should come in. I opened my eyes again and looked at the window. It was wide open. Shit. I looked around my room and searched for an intruder, but found no one. I quickly stood up and went to close my window.

After that, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While I was in the shower, the door opened and someone walked in. I hid myself behind my hands and looked who it was. It was Harry. "W-Where is m-mom?", I stuttered while he came closer and started to undress himself. I felt uncomfortable. He smirked and was already naked "She's at work!" I gulped "What are you doing?" "Showering with my favorite girl", he pulled the glass door of the shower open. I stood there in shock "No, please not!" "Why not?", he entered the shower. I didn't look down and only looked at his face "I don't want that!" "I know that you want me and my big friend!", he came closer and I walked back till my back hit the wall "I have school today and so I should hurry"

He grabbed my hands, which were still covering my breast and my secret area. "Harry, stop!", he stepped closer and I felt his body on mine. Harry pushed my hands away and now I stood naked in front of him. His gaze went all over my body and he licked his lips. I wanted to go away from him but he grabbed my waist and I couldn't go away anymore. I couldn't even move a little bit. Harry leaned closer and started to kiss my neck, a tear escaped my eyes, but Harry didn't care. His mouth made his way down to my breasts and he started to suck my nipples. 

Then I woke up from my shock and started to scream "STOP! PLEASE! HELP ME!" But Harry just chuckled and started to continue. He suddenly stopped and slapped me "If you tell someone, you will be dead!" Then he left and I slid down, started crying and hugged myself. I felt so dirty. When I looked at the clock, I saw I had 30 minutes left. I hurried up and got ready. I decided to wear a red hoodie to hide the hickeys he left and black leggings. I left my hair open so they could dry. I also didn't wore make up, also when one could see the red mark of the slap, because today I just wanted to get this day over.

I left the house without eating and drove to school in my car. When I reached the school, I took a deep breath and exited the car. I walked to the front door but ran into someones chest. I fell down but before I landed on the ground, some hands held my waist and stopped me. I opened my eyes, which I had closed, and saw the most gorgeous eyes in the world. Dark grey, almost black eyes, which held anger and surprise in it. He quickly stood me up and I saw who it was, Chance. My life seems to hate me. "Sorry", I mumbled fast and wanted to go away, because after what Harry did, I couldn't face any man anymore.

I saw my friends near my locker and walked up to them.

Chance POV

Today I felt weird, I didn't knew what it was. It was something like lust, possession and anger. And the weirdest thing was that it showed up after I met this one girl, Kimberly. When she showed up yesterday in detention I thought that she was one of this normal, bitchy girls but I was wrong. First, she ignored my little make out scene with, I forgot her name. Ok, she ignored it and then she screamed at Larry because she wanted to be alone. Normally girls were happy when someone of us talked to them but she was different. And when I had stood so near to her, I realized that she smelled like mangos and I loved mangos since that. But what made me worried was when I saw in her eyes and I didn't see happiness, like I expected because she was one of the most popular girls in our school, I saw sadness and fear. It made me furious because I wanted to protect her. But the worst part was that I didn't knew why.