S E V E N

I looked at Griseo and saw hurt, sadness but still love. This hurted me even more than the fact that he was the reason that Chance was so possessive and kissed me with force. My heart was in pain and it broke apart while seeing Griseo suffering. Even my soul spoke to me in this time and it was weird 'Kim, he is hurt because of what you said. Make it go away!' I was so surprised to really hear a voice that I didn't react at first but the voice yelled 'NOW!'

I took his head into my hands and patted it "You are no monster, Griseo! I didn't mean it then".

His grey eyes looked at mine like they wanted to cry "But you said it! And Griseo understands. Griseo shouldn't have kissed you like that but you were so stubborn that Griseo couldn't act different!"

"It's okay, Griseo! Really" I couldn't understand that I forgave him so early but my heart would have hurted so much if I hadn't forgave him.

Griseo snuffled my neck and sighed "Chance wants back. So you should go inside!" "Why?" "Because... when we shift... we are naked!", he growled into my ear and I blushed. He backed away and let me stand up.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead "See you again!" The door of the mansion was still open and I just walked inside to see all of his friends and Clarice looking at me shocked "What?", I asked them a little bit confused.

"Every other person who gets near him when he is a wolf gets killed. And since he was very angry today we were worried about you", Clarice engulfed me in a tight hug and almost crushed me.

"When you hug her so tight, you will kill her!", Larry chuckled slightly.

"Who kills who?", Clyde looked shocked up from his phone and we all interrupted into laughing.

John stopped the first and looked at a confused Clyde "Kimmy gets killed" and started to laugh again.

"Someone kill her and they will be dead within a second!", the dark voice, which I learned to like, boomed from behind me.

Clarice fell on the ground and started to laugh like a mad woman "As if someone would kill her! Since she's our..." and with that she fell silent.

"What am I?", everyone looked at Chance and then at me and mumbled things like they had to go.

Once we were alone I turnt around and saw the most handsome man in the world. He wore sweatpants and a t-shirt, which showed his muscles since it clung his body perfectly. His eyes were light grey again and he walked up to me.

When he stood right in front of me, he took a strand of hair behind my ear and looked at me "You handled the truth very well". I just nodded "You need to explain me everything about this world, you know?" His face went pale "Yes... but tomorrow, princess. Let's go to sleep now!"

next morning

The sun woke me up like I wanted to wake up since I was a little kid. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room in his house "OUR house", came a voice from the bathroom. Shit, did I say that out loud? "Yep", the same voice.

"What are you doing in my room, housemate?", I sat up and looked at what I was wearing. Just a long T-shirt with panties. I decided it would be enough and walked into the bathroom to see him staying in front of the mirror "My shower was damaged, so I thought that your room has one and it's next to mine, so..."

Chance didn't register that I stood in the bathroom already and fixed his hair "Why didn't you wake me up? Today is school and I only have 30 minutes left!", I crossed my arms and looked at him through the mirror.

"Sorry? I'm not used to it that a girl stays over night", he finally looked at me and gulped "Get dressed and ready! We leave in 20 minutes" and he left the bathroom.

I chose what to wear and did my make up. My outfit was like always. Our school told us to wear skirts and that's all. So I chose a school skirt and a shirt I randomly chose (picture above).

I put on a little bit of make up and looked at my wrists. It will always be there. The fear.

I walked downstairs and looked for Chance but found a whistling Clyde instead."Girl, you look hot! If you weren't his, I would totally fück you till you couldn't walk anymore!" I was used to this fückboys because he wasn't the first boy who wanted it "With your small dïck? I don't think so!", I laughed and walked away.

This house was too big for my liking and I found myself in a hall, which I hadn't seen before. I heard noises and walked towards them. Moans were things I heard and I already knew what it was but one sentence made me shocked "Chance, stop!"

I couldn't believe it. Ok, we weren't even together but it still hurted. So I decided to open the door and look. And what I saw gave me tears and hurted me so much.

There he stood in all his glory and looked at me like he was my predator and I his prey. I only looked in his eyes but I smelled blood.

When I looked behind him, I saw a man laying there, he was almost dead but he still breathed. I rushed towards him and held his hand "Are you okay?" The man looked into my eyes and smiled "You will be a good luna. You will rule alone like the prophets told us. He will ruin you and you will take the kingdom. Believe in yourself" and with that the man died, still holding my hand.

Suddenly I was pulled away from him and slammed into the nearest wall "Never touch another man than me!", Chance shouted at me and looked like he wanted to kill me. "You are sick, Chance!" But then I noticed his eye color was black. But even Griseo had grey eyes "What are you? You are neither Chance nor Griseo?" I spat into his face.

He didn't answer. He smashed his lips onto mine and grabbed my tights, which were exposed through my skirt. He dug his nails into my skin and I wimpered. "You turn me on so much when you are scared or hurted because of me!", he spoke against my lips. I tried to push him away but he only wandered with his hands under my skirt and grabbed my ass.

"Mine! Only mine. And I can do what I want!", he smirked against my lips and one hand left my ass and he grabbed my left breast.

"Who or what are you?", I cried out. "I am your worst nightmare called Xavier!", he started to suck on my neck and I started to cry. This wasn't the person, who took care of me. This was a monster.

A/n: Hey, sorry that I updated so late and that it's so short but I had some exams last week

A/n: Hey, sorry that I updated so late and that it's so short but I had some exams last week. But I will write more now because I have holidays!!!

Please comment+vote

And a Stephen James for you all