N I N E

So first... OMG THANK YOU FOR OVER 11K READS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! But I don't want to bother you with that so... have fun with the chapter.
-
I slowly stood up and walked to the door, locked. What did he think? Is he crazy? Looking around in the room, I saw many windows but his room was so high, so no.

The bathroom was my second thought and I entered it. I looked through all of his things. Toothbrush, razor, shampoo, bank card, toilet paper, scissor, WAIT!

A bank card? What was his bank card doing here?

I took it and studied it. It was really his and also a platin one, wow. Suddenly  I remembered something. What can one do with a card?

Exactly, buy a lot of stuff like Prada dresses or other things. I already had it on my mind. Black, short, skirt and crop top, a dream.

But that's not what I mean. One can open a locked door with it. Good that I practiced it in my past. Don't ask. I often needed to escape from home.

I walked to the door and put in the card between door and wall. Since mostly cards break when one uses them for that, I prayed that Chance wouldn't get too angry. I moved the card down and moved it a little bit at the lock and quietly the door opened.

The card didn't even break. Perfect. Looking outside the room into the floor I saw no one. Also perfect. The floor was dark and not many rooms were on it. I guessed that this floor was only for Chance himself.

Closing the door behind me after I left his room, I tried to remember the way back. The floor looked the same on both sides, so I decided to go to the right first.

I stopped at a black, big door, which was right next to Chance's room. Voices came out of it and they didn't sound nice.

"She will only distract you! You should kill her", an unknown voice almost screamed. It was female.

"The love of my life? My mate? My better half? Are you sick?", definitely Chance.

"She won't be a good luna or queen! She isn't even a werewolf!", her voice was so high that I wanted to close my ears.

"She was chosen to be my mate so she will be perfect!", he sounded so angry that I wouldn't want to change with the girl right now.

But then one sentence made me mad "I would be better than her! Reject her and take me! I am in every way better than her!", that was enough for me and also for him like it seemed.

"Would you say that in your lunas face?", his voice was scary.

"Yes", was her only answer.

I stepped into the room "Then do it! Say it into my face!" I stepped in front of her and looked dead into her eyes.

She seemed confident "I am better than you, human whore!"

"It seems that you are more a whore than I am!", I coldly stated "You won't respect the decision of the moon goddess, bitch!"

"My name is Stella firstly!", Stella said and smirked "And secondly you are more a whore! You fucked your mother's fiance not me. I also didn't loose my virginity with twelve! You are the bitch, Kimberly!" She spat and smirked at me.

But she looked scared when the only answer was a loud growl, louder, angrier and more powerful than before.

"Chance stop it!" but when I looked at him, he looked at me proudly and surprised.

"That was not me", I looked at him confused "That was you, Kimmy!"

I blinked and erupted into laughing "Good joke, Chance!" When he didn't laugh, I stopped.

"Leave Stella!", and she really left, wow.

Sitting down on the couch, I started to play with my hands.

Chance knelt down in front of me and looked into my eyes "Is my bank card broken?" I shook my head and gave it to him. "Wow! Good job, babe!", he kissed my forehead and smiled.

"And about the growling... I guess you are not a human", he scratched his neck and tried to hide his grin.

"What am I?", I held his head in my hands and looked into his eyes.

"With that growl? Not even a normal manly werewolf can growl like that!", he was amused. "What? Am? I?"

"You my dear are a hybrid, too. Half werewolf but half witch. Wolves like you are very rare. They are mostly known as white wolves"

A/n: HEYYY

PLS vote, comment and share♡

Kimberly a hybrid?

Stella the bitch?(picture above)

See you next time!