F O U R

I stumbled backwards right into Chance's chest "What?" I screamed.

"Yes, honey. Now you can finally call me 'daddy'" He smirked and his eyes became darker.

"No! My mother never became serious about any man!", Chance's arms circled around my waist and put his head into the crouch of my neck.

Harry looked angry at him "I am just too good in bed! Also when I would wish it was you. Like today in the shower!"

He smirked and I felt Chance's arms loosen but I got hold of them and turnt around to look up into his eyes "He's not worth it to get yourself hurt!"

Chance looked down at me and sighed "Ok" and messaged my hands and it seemed like it calmed him more down than me.

"Oh, Kimmy. Why did you choose a little boy? You could have had me. You still can have me! And you saw my friend and I saw it in your eyes that you wanted him!", Harry almost screamed at me and this time I couldn't hold Chance back.

He stormed to Harry and pushed him up to the wall "Shut up or I won't stop this time!" Harry looked scared for a moment and looked at me for help.

I just looked at him and sighed "Chance? Let's leave, please" and he let him loose. Harry took a deep breath "This is not over yet!", was all what Chance said before he took my hand and dragged be outside.

"Breath, Chance" I told him when started to drive away "You need to calm down!"

"There's only one thing that calms me down now", he gripped the steering wheel.

"And that would be?", I asked him curiously.

"You"

I looked at him baffled "What?"

"When I know that you are safe, and that's when you are with me, then I'm calm!", he stated like it was a fact that everyone had to know.

"Who knew that the bad boy could be cute?", I asked teasing him.

But he just simled "Only for you, babygirl"

And I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

Please have mercy on me. No period, please.

* * * * *

After some minutes we arrived at a palace looking mansion. I looked at it in awe.

"Is that where you all live?", I asked Chance, still looking at the mansion and exiting the car

He chuckled "Yeah, but it's where WE live" and his arms circled around my waist again.

I smiled at his words. Maybe this could be my home. My first real home.

Out of the house ran the boys and took my bags and walked inside again.