T H R E E

Me and the boys entered the cars and of course I sat next to Chance in his Ferrari. To be honest I love his car and only his car. I saw the looks I got from everyone while they saw me with the boys. Jealousy, disgust, pity from the girls. Admire, lust, even fear from the boys.

We sat in the car and I just looked out of the window since I didn't want to look or talk to him, but of course he ruined it.

"Look at me", he demanded but I didn't do it because I don't fear him.

"LOOK AT ME!", he almost screamed and I finally looked at him and rolled my eyes "What?"

"We need to get your stuff from home. Can you do that?", he asked and I could see that he cared about me.

"If you come with me", I shortly answered. I just didn't want to be alone with probably Harry.

He looked at me surprised "Did you really think that I would let you go alone? Hell no!"

I looked at him emotionless "When shall I go?" "Now", was his answer and it made me shudder.

"Do we drive there right now?", I looked out of the window and watched the scenery. It were family homes and trees. I knew this street. It was mine "We are here", was all I said when he stopped in front of my home. I felt scared but I knew that with him by my side I would never get hurt again. Only by him.

I watched as he exited the car and walked around to open my door. I waited till he was in front of my car door and opened it fast, so I slammed it into his body "F*ck, Kimberly! Don't do that again!", he groaned while I exited the car and smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

I just stood in front of my 'home' and a tear escaped my eye "Are they here?", I asked and he took my hand in his and squeezed it "Yes, sorry".

I held hold of his hand as we made our way to the door. "Do you have your key?", he stroke with his thumb over my hand "Yes" and I opened the door.

"Let's be quiet so maybe they won't hear us", he walked in and I followed him. I smelled the alcohol and also the drugs. Typically.

"How did you survive this?", Chance looked at me concerned and then looked around "You are so strong, princess!" He kissed my cheek with his busted lip and I heard him groan.

"Does your lip hurt?", I looked at his lip and saw that it looked cruel.

"It's okay. It was for you", he half smiled and I shook my head "Come to my room!"

We walked to my room and I opened the door and everything so quiet that they wouldn't hear us.

"Beautiful room", he commented and laid on my bed.

I examined my room. White walls and one black one. White bed with black sheets. Everything black and white. The only colors were the posters at my wall.

"You love music?", he looked at them too.

I walked to them and smiled "The most I love Shawn Mendes! He helped me through my hard times because his songs are so good!", Chance clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth "Now you have me!" I nodded and smiled "I know".

I got a big bag and begun to put in my most important things. Clothes, make-up, pictures of me and my friends, CDs and my favorite poster of Shawn "Do you really need his poster? You have me!", Chance called out from my bed and I walked to him.

"Yep. Is someone jealous?", I laughed and laid beside him. I felt so safe with him and so good.

He took my hand and kissed it and groaned because of his lip again "Come to my bathroom!", I told him.

He sat down on the counter and I searched for the first aid kit. While that I found my razor and just threw them through the room and they landed on Chance's lap "Did you do that with them?", he asked and nodded to my wrists. I just nodded and threw them into the trash "But now I have you".

I helped him with his lips and after I did it, he looked into my eyes "You are so strong and beautiful, princess!"

We walked out and wanted to exit the house already but when I opened the door, it made a disgusting and loud noise.

Harry seemed to have heard that "You bitxh are finally home! I will fuck you for telling that boy what I do!" He walked out of the kitchen and as soon as he saw Chance he gulped.
Harry didn't look good at all. He had two blue eyes and a busted lip while Chance just had a busted lip and he at least looked hot with that.

Wrong thoughts, Kimberly. Concentrate. Breath. Good.

"I was just here to get my stuff, Harry!", I walked into the house with Chance by my side. It made me feel safe. "You can't escape from me, baby girl!", he smirked and walked up to me but Chance groaned and Harry stopped in his way "You need to come home some day!"

"We all know that my mother and you won't be together so long because you are just one of a few!", I spat and he laughed dangerously "No. Soon I will be your daddy, baby girl!"

"Call her once more baby girl or any other pet name and I will not stop this time!", Chance treated and held my hand tighter as if he wanted to make sure that I won't choose Harry instead.

"What do you even mean with that you will be my 'daddy'?", I asked sacred of the answer. I looked at Chance and his eyes held anger.

"Oh, your lover-boy can also tell you. He walked in when I asked her!", Harry smirked and Chance closed his eyes.

"Just say it!", I screamed at him.

He looked at Chance and then at me "I will marry your mother!"

A/N: Hey, I am back with this story. I hope that you like this chapter. And I would love when you vote for my story and comment :-)

And also I would love it when you would make a cover for this story and message me then or comment here. I just need new one <3

Love you all and see you soon (I hope not a Shawn soon) :'-)