T E N

"A hybrid? Like you?", I looked at him dumbfounded.

Chance chuckled "Yeah... just mixed with a witch" He pulled me on his lap "But not as bad as I am", he smiled.

I was surprised to say at least because it all made sense "Me being your mate. Everyone knows my brother. My best friend is a werewolf, too... the moon goddess chose all of that? Because I'm a werewolf, too"

"I guess so... but no one knows because only some wolves can talk to the goddess", he tucked my hair behind my ear.

The door opened "Is everything ok?", Klyde looked at us and grinned "I guess I found the reason why Stella is going crazy right now" he chuckled.

Chance rolled his eyes "Kick her out! I don't want her near my mate and luna" Klyde nodded and wanted to leave.

"Stop!", a strict and powerful voice spoke up and we all looked surprised.

I giggled "Oups... sorry... but stop, give her a last chance. If she is in love with you, it's hard for her" I smiled at the boys.

Klyde looked at Chance "You heard your future luna!", he sounded proud and hugged me.

Hearing the door closing, I laughed "Did you see his face when I spoke?" Chance kissed my ear "I know. We should tell everyone about what you are!"

"No. Give me time to work it out. They shouldn't see a luna who is struggling to control he wolf", I stood up and walked around "I mean. You can help me with the werewolf thing, right?" He nodded "But who will help with the witch part?" I sighed.

Standing up and walking towards me, he started talking "I have a good friend, who is a witch... He can help you" Hugging me from behind, I felt save.

"Who is he?", I wanted to know my future teacher.

He gulped and looked away "Your brother".

A/n: Sorry that it's so short and shit... But I wanted to update it so so much!!!

Happy Christmas to everyone if I don't update before💘