E L E V E N

"What?!", I almost screamed and looked at him like I saw a ghost, and I felt like I did. My brother, who went away and is missing? No way!

Chance stood up and hugged me "Your brother. We know where he is", he kissed my neck. "But...", I was lost of words because I always thought that I would never see him again. He was dead to me since he left.

"I just... I just cannot tell you where he is right now and not why. Only me and my Beta can know that. And you when you are the Luna", he smiled and he looked at me like I was a thing he needs to study to know everything about. Smiling at him, I felt save again "Okay. I will not ask anything about that, deal?", and I reached him my hand.

Chance looked surprised and chuckled "Deal!", he took my hand. I smiled and kissed him shortly, which surprised him a little bit "But what is with school?" He laughed "You just got to know that we werewolves exist and that you are one of them and all you think about is school? Are you a little nerd, baby?"

"No, you Idiot!", I laughed and hit his arm slightly. "Your Idiot, baby. So why do you ask?", he looked at me lovely.

Looking at the window, I smiled "Because of my friends and cheerleading and...", I smirked to myself. He smiled "And what?" "And I need to show everyone that the bad boy of our school is now MY boyfriend and no one else's!", I laughed and he laughed, too.

"We can go tomorrow if you want", Chance smiled at me and I nodded.

"And another question...", I looked at him and gulped "when will my brother come?" He chuckled "Probably in some days".

I smiled and he just took me in his arms like a bride and I laughed "Put me down". But Chance just laughed and started to walk to his room again. One thing crossed my mind "Why did you lock me in? I mean..."

He sighed "I wanted to look how good you can escape. I mean... I have enemies and they will want to take you away from me. So I did it", he looked me in the eyes and I kissed his cheek "Okay".

As we reached the room, I was really tired since I just got to know a lot of things. Chance took me to the bed and I crawled under the covers and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was how he laid his arms around me and how his six pack felt.

At 6am I woke up by the best sound of the world. The alarm. I sighed, sat up and looked at a still sleeping Chance and I smiled. Looking around I stood up and went to the bathroom. After I was finished I went to the bed again and he was still asleep. I sighed and looked at him and bend down to his ear "Chance, wake up!". He quickly sat up and looked shocked "What? What is? Are you ok?" I laughed "Yes but we have to go to school in 30min".

I went to the door and thought about how it will be to go to school as the girlfriend from the bad boy and fuckboy of the school.

-

Hey, guys!
I am back. Finally :o
I hope you enjoy the little chapter but soon there will be more, I hope.
I just don't have as much time as before because this is my last year of school. Yes, I am a senior!!!
Love you all!!!
Ps: You guys make my day when you write me private or via comments❤