1- Prologue

It was a really hard week. You and the Avengers had to fight against some criminals. So you were really excited for friday night.

You joined them a few months ago and finally you felt comfortable around them. Nat and Wanda were your girls. You fought with Tony alot, but it was mostly more fun than a fight. He always teased you with like everything. And also he called you kitten. Bucky and Loki didn't seem to be the bad boys anymore, even when Loki was still the arrogant prince.
You really liked Steve, Vision, Thor and Bruce, they were so nice all the time. Clint was a bit like Tony, but in a nicer way. Peter was the youngest and sometimes a bit immature.

~

Friday night! Finally. You couldn't wait anymore.

Wanda and Vision cooked together, while Steve and Bucky set the table.

The others sat around. Laughters filled the room. Loki read a book. Tony bragged about his missions and all the women he had. Everyone was happy.

~

As you finally started eating Tony came along with an idea.

"We will drink later anyway. If you want or not. The week was hard.  So I thought we could make a game out of it. I'll instruct you later. But be warned", he chuckled.
"The game is fun."

Nat rolled her eyes while Clint giggled. He must have known about Tony's game.

You shared a confused look with Loki.

Tony just smirked at you.

~

There you sat. All on the couch. Listening to Tony.

You got nearly smushed between Thor and Steve.

"Alright team! All of you will get a drink now", Tony said with a mischievous smile.

Tony and Clint started pouring Vodka in glasses. Tony handed you the one with the most Vodka in it. He smiled.

"You'll need it Kitten"

You rolled your eyes and looked at Thor. He still had no clue. But you felt like you knew exactly what Tony's plan was.

"So. Everyone got some Vodka? Good. Everyone is going to ask questions now. Example: Never have I ever been drunk. If you were drunk once in your life you take a gulp of vodka. If you haven't you don't drink."

Thor laughed.
"That sounds awesome!"

Steve looked a bit confused. Bucky grinned and Loki rolled his eyes.

"Mortals", Loki muttered.

Wanda winked at Vision.

"Alright. You want to know everyones secret huh?", you laughed.

"Oh yes. Especially yours (y/n)"

You took a sip of your drink and hold the glass in the air.

"If you annoy me Stark I will stop playing this game"

Everyone laughed.

~