4 - Bucky Barnes (smut)

"Never have I ever had a one night stand", Natasha said.

She took a sip of vodka then looked pleasured at her friends. Thor, Tony, Bucky and even Loki took a gulp. You giggled as everyone stared at you. You took a sip of vodka and everyone laughed.

"Ahhhh you're that kind of woman", Tony said.

"Was he worthy?", Thor asked.

"It wasn't bad", you said still smirking.

"Never have I ever been tied on the bed", Peter said.

"Oh Spidey. You are dirty huh?"

Tony took a gulp of course. Playboy.

"No one else? Metal arm? I heard you were the ultimate playboy back then", Tony said to Bucky.

"Well. I wouldn't call old me a playboy. But my last time of... being close to a woman was before I turned into a super soldier", Bucky looked sad as he said that.

You had a huge crush on him. Since you joined the avengers. But you were shy. And Bucky was a special person. How bad you would like to show him how good it feels to be close to someone.

Steve patted Buckys shoulder.

"Never have I ever sent an embarrassing picture to the wrong person", Wanda saved the situation.

"I need more Vodka!", Tony shouted.

Bruce sipped on his Vodka. And also Loki.

You looked at him with a puzzled face.

"I once used your midgardian technology and it betrayed me", Loki said slightly annoyed.

Everyone laughed at Loki and he just rolled his eyes.

~

After a while you felt dizzy and so you decided to stop playing with the others. Clint and Tony were asking for horny stuff and nothing else. So you got up from the sofa and decided to take a break on one of the balconies.

You stared at the sky. The stars were bright. Maybe it was just because of the alcohol in your body.

"Do you mind if I join?"

A husky voice let you jump. You turned around and looked at Bucky.

"Buck. No, come here. It's beautiful."

He stood next to you. His hands on the handrail.

"Stark and Clint are only talking about perverted stuff. That's why I decided to follow you."

"I left for the same reasons", you chuckled.

You looked at Bucky. He seemed to feel really uncomfortable.

"Hey Buck? Everything alright?", you asked.

You laid your hand on his left shoulder. Bucky jumped.

"Oh I am sorry I forgot about the sensitive spot..."

"It's okay (y/n). I just noticed how lonely I am."

You looked up at the man next to you. His eyes looked like he would start to cry in any moment.

"You haven't been close to a woman you said?"

Bucky looked at you. He nodded.

"Not since I have this arm"

"I think it fits you. It makes you unique", your voice was as soft as a cloud.

You felt like Bucky needed a hug.
You opened your arms and looked at him.

He smiled for a second then he came closer, slowly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed him against you as thight as possible.