3 - Thor (cut)

"Okay Okay. Never have I ever seen someone of the team naked", Clint said.

You laughed before you took a sip of your vodka. So did Tony, Steve, Bucky, Thor, Loki and Nat.

"It was an accident", Nat bursted out laughing as she saw Bruce's shocked face.

"Same here", you said grinning at Bucky.

You walked into his room while he was naked.

Bucky smiled and winked at you.

"In Asgard it's kind of normal to see people naked. And my brother and I grew up together. So I saw everything", Thor boxed Loki in the arm.

"The army didn't even know that the word shame exists", Bucky said.

"Walked in a few times when someome took a shower. What is privacy?", Tony smirked.

"Never have I ever wanted to kick Tony's ass", you said.

Everyone took a gulp expect Tony.

"Vision?!", Tony looked pretty shocked.

Vision just grinned.

"Sometimes you are pretty annoying"

You felt the alcohol reaching your blood. Your sight got a bit blurry.
And you felt really good.

"Never have I ever had a sex dream about an avenger", Tony said with a smile.

He looked around like a hunter. And so did you. Thor took a gulp.

Everyone looked pretty puzzled.

"And who was the lucky mortal?", Loki interrupted.

"That, my friends, will be a secret and no I am not attracted to men."

Loki grinned at you.

"Oh I do already know brother."

"Keep your mouth shut!"

No one dared to ask Thor about his dream. He was a god. And he was strong. But Loki's look distracted you.

~

After an hour Bruce, Vision and Wanda left. They were tired or drunk. You couldn't tell. The world felt like you were sitting on a rollercoaster.

You passed out on the couch.

After a while you woke up again. You saw a light in the corner of the living room. You still felt drunk. Then you realized who was sitting in front of you. It was Loki. He was reading.

"Loki. Who has Thor dreamed about?", you babbled.

"You are drunk", Loki replied.

"Loki pleaseee"

You got up and barely fell to the ground. The whole ground was moving. You stood there. Concentrated not to fall to the floor in front of a mischievous god.

"What do I get for telling you?"

"What do you want?"

"You call me god for a week and bring me breakfast in the morning."

"Okaaaaay. Tell me now."

"He told me about his dreams. A beautiful mortal came to his chambers every night. She pleasured him like a god deserves it. That mortal seemed to be you."

Loki's words hit you like a train.
Thor was dreaming about you?

Loki smirked.

And you? You stumbled away without thanking Loki. You wanted to see Thor. You didn't care about the time.

~

"Thor", you babbled while you knocked at Thor's door.

And it didn't took him long to open the door.

"Thor... I know you dreamed about-"

"Did Loki tell you?"

"Yessss he did"

"You are extremely drunk (y/n). I think you need some sleep"

"Nooo... shhhh Thor. I do dream about you too... not like night dreams but I think about you and me and-", you noticed how drunk you really were.

"I think I'll better bring you to your chambers", Thor said with a caring voice. He lifted you up and carried you to your room.

He opened the door and walked inside.

He laid you down on your bed but you didn't let go. Your hands were locked around his neck.

"Thor... I might be drunk but I like youuu"

He smiled at you.

"You mortal women can't drink like asgardian women do", he laughed.

"Kiss me", you whispered.

Through all the alcohol everything seemed so unreal.

Thor looked at you for a second. He stroked your cheek before he bent over.

His soft lips touched yours. Your mouth followed his movements. He stopped, then he looked at you.

"Good night"

He stood up and walked to the door...

He smiled again before he left.