9 - Peter Quill (smut)

"Never have I ever seen a god naked", Thor mumbled.

No one took a sip except for  Thor and an insanely annoyed Loki.

"We took baths together brother", Loki said as he gave himself a facepalm.

"I just wanted to drink"

Everyone laughed.

"Never have I ever passed out from being drunk", Tony said and took a huge gulp of his drink.

Yeah if you continue with that drinking thing you'll pass out for sure.

Everyone was looking around. Natascha took a sip just as Bucky and Clint.

"Someone give me a glass?"

You looked up in shock. You knew that voice and you swore by asgard you haven't heard it in months.

Peter Quill aka Starlord stepped into the room and you couldn't help but jump on your feet and run over to welcome him.

"Quill!"

Your voice was full of joy. Peter was one of the best people in this team. He adored you and you knew it. But the time never came to talk about this unspoken thing between you two.

You never kissed or touched each other. This was always only on a friendly level. And over time, after accepting that he must have feelings for you, this feeling grew in you as well.

Well that was until he left for a bigger mission a few months ago.
Your love didn't shrink. But it was put on a pause. And to be honest both of you were too shy to make a move towards the other.

"(Y/n)"

Quill lifted you up and hugged you thightly. You've missed him.

"Could you two love birds please get a drink and join the game again?", Tony asked.

"Shut up Stark", you hissed.

He wasn't that wrong actually. This game would probably lead to more details about Quill. De ones you wouldn't ask about in years.

You brought peter a drink and made him take a seat next to you as the game continiued.

"Never have I ever had feelings for another one of tvis group", Banner said.

He took his glass and looked at Natasha. So did she and they took a sip. Wanda drank, just as Vision, Clint did and oh yes... so did Quill and you.

He gazed at you from the side and you felt his gaze on your skin. You were embarassed. Probably shy. Not sure how to handle this situation. Maybe this game wasn't a good idea.

Some giggles went through the group. Steve looked at you and raised an eyebrow. He was the only one who knew about your feelings. You were praying for Tony to shut his mouth and to your surprise he didn't say a thing. Maybe he was already too drunk to notice who was drinking and who was not.

---

The game didn't took too long. Most of the people went to bed, others went to the kitchen to talk there a bit and as Loki left the room you and Quill were left all alone.

"So...", you began.

"How was your mission?"

He looked at you. Smiling as he closed his eyes. He bit his lip and looked at you.

"We both know that this is not what we should be talking about now."

"What do you mean?", you almost whispered.

"As I asked my question you took a sip of your drink"

You just nodded.

"So you got feelings..."